Prediction. Obama is going to win in 2012

I think most any of them can and will beat him. He can't run on his dismal record, so, what's he got?

NOTHING.

People have gotten re-elected on worse records.

The thing is, the GOP Establishment is forcing a candidate that 75% of Republicans don't really want.

Dems "Hurray, Obama!"

Reps " Ugh, Romney."

Passion wins elections. The only people passionate about Romney are people he pays to be passionate..

Yeah the fix is in.... but I think in the end, Obama is a lot more unpopular than polls show and this does not bode well for him and the Dems.
Obama and the Statists have been in charge for most of his [the O's] term.

This economy belongs to them no matter the screaming and finger pointing they do in reference to the House being Republican since after 2010.

The key is that Republicans have to grow a spine and shovel it right back at them with facts, figures and a vengence.

For all you Romney will win guys, think about this. Ron Paul supporters will not vote for him. Newt voters will not vote for him.

They already spoke to middle america republicans and this mormon will not get their support.

Obama will destroy Romney and Romney will win the gop nomination. So I ask again, which of the nominee's do you think will win and be specific how will he beat OBama.

Newt
Santorum
Romney
Ron Paul

Hell, perhaps Cain (I heard he wants to run again. God I hope so).

None of these people have a chance against Obama.

See you in 2016.

My answer stands.

I love when the left underestimates Republican candidates. That has worked out so well for you in the past. :thup:

Romney 2012

Question. Did you say
McCain 2008! ??

For all you Romney will win guys, think about this. Ron Paul supporters will not vote for him. Newt voters will not vote for him.

They already spoke to middle america republicans and this mormon will not get their support.

Obama will destroy Romney and Romney will win the gop nomination. So I ask again, which of the nominee's do you think will win and be specific how will he beat OBama.

Newt
Santorum
Romney
Ron Paul

Hell, perhaps Cain (I heard he wants to run again. God I hope so).

None of these people have a chance against Obama.

See you in 2016.
Yeah sure. :cuckoo:
Here's the deal son: Conservatives will turn out in RECORD numbers to give Obama the boot. They'll unite around whomever the party nominates...ANYONE.

Son, just like 2008?

I only say this because of his competition. That group in the GOP are jokes. Every single one of them. (So sorry to see Cain and Bachmann gone though, they were fun.)

Again, my prediction is Obama is going to win again in 2012.

Agree? Good. Disagree, please get specific as to who will beat him. This is a two part thing from you then. Who do you think will win the GOP nomination and how will that person beat Obama.

I think most any of them can and will beat him. He can't run on his dismal record, so, what's he got?

NOTHING.

Get specific. Name one and explain how they can beat Obama.

Forum List

Back