Prediction: November Electoral Vote - Clinton 429 - Trump 109

Trump Blames Bad Poll Numbers on Existence of Numerical System - The New Yorker

YOUNGSTOWN, OHIO (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump lashed out at a new target on Monday, blaming his bad poll numbers on the existence of the numerical system.

In sometimes rambling remarks at an outdoor rally in Ohio, the Republican Presidential nominee called the numerical system “rigged” and unleashed a torrent of abuse on numbers themselves, calling them “disgusting” and “the lowest form of life.”

“It’s why I won’t release my taxes,” he said. “They’re full of goddam numbers.”

These swing state polls spell trouble for Trump

A pair of national polls released this week looked like good news for Donald Trump, showing him down just two points to Hillary Clinton in a four-way matchup with the Libertarian and Green Party candidates.

But if swing-state polls are any indication, Trump is still in real danger of losing the election.

Going into Labor Day, Trump and Clinton are fighting it out in a number of key battleground states that will decide the next president. Trump’s campaign announced earlier this week it was planning to spend more than $10 million on ads in nine battleground states including Florida, Ohio, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

Read: These maps show where Clinton and Trump are fighting the hardest.

These swing state polls spell trouble for Trump

A pair of national polls released this week looked like good news for Donald Trump, showing him down just two points to Hillary Clinton in a four-way matchup with the Libertarian and Green Party candidates.

But if swing-state polls are any indication, Trump is still in real danger of losing the election.

Going into Labor Day, Trump and Clinton are fighting it out in a number of key battleground states that will decide the next president. Trump’s campaign announced earlier this week it was planning to spend more than $10 million on ads in nine battleground states including Florida, Ohio, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

Read: These maps show where Clinton and Trump are fighting the hardest.

Well, this prediction of mine was destroyed. Interesting map in the article above. I think it shows why Hillary lost. Not enough time spent in states like Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. After June 1, Hillary never visited Wisconsin. Trump went there several times. Hillary lost Wisconsin by only 22,000 votes.

Welcome back. We lost quite a few butthurt Crooked Hillary supporters now that The Donald won the election! My guess is Crooked Hillary lost because she was the most corrupt candidate in US history, had a horrible record in government positions, had nothing to run on, and had evidence of serious medical issues.

Welcome back. We lost quite a few butthurt Crooked Hillary supporters now that The Donald won the election! My guess is Crooked Hillary lost because she was the most corrupt candidate in US history, had a horrible record in government positions, had nothing to run on, and had evidence of serious medical issues.

you nailed it. Its funny to watch the libs and dems come up with excuses as to why she lost. They refuse to admit that she was just a terrible candidate and a miserable human being.

It is amusing to come and read these prediction threads. :razz: Honestly though, I was really surprised that Trump won. I thought it was going to be Hillary. I thought she had those electoral votes put away!

I predict Hillary Clinton will come away with a landslide victory in the November 8th election against Trump. Hillary Clinton will win 429 Electoral Votes to Trumps 109.

These are the only states Trump will win on November 8:

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

Trumps largest margin of Victory will be in West Virginia.

The Mormans of Utah will not support Trump.

Hope you aren't a financial planner, lol. Your prognostications are awful, lololol!

I predict Hillary Clinton will come away with a landslide victory in the November 8th election against Trump. Hillary Clinton will win 429 Electoral Votes to Trumps 109.

These are the only states Trump will win on November 8:

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

Trumps largest margin of Victory will be in West Virginia.

The Mormans of Utah will not support Trump.
How'd this work out for you?

Forum List

Back