Prediction for Nov 2010 Vote

Try to beat up anymore teenagers lately there Rocko?

As for November, establishment candidates will be replaced by more establishment candidates. The only difference is more will have a (R) next to their name instead of a (D).

Try to beat up anymore teenagers lately there Rocko?

As for November, establishment candidates will be replaced by more establishment candidates. The only difference is more will have a (R) next to their name instead of a (D).

Besides the cheat shot, I think you made half a point. I think all incumbent have obstacles. I am personally voting for a few Ds (my House Rep has a pretty conservative record on taxes, spending and immigration and right in line with me on abortion, gay marriage and gun rights, my main issues and her opponent is a god's gift to her, he is a dumbass and Jesse White to name a few) and a few Republicans (Kirk - a Moderate, some call him a RINO) and the R Cook County Assessor (name evades me at the moment). I am still torn on IL Governor, I hate Quinn, Quinn is horrendous. Worse than Blago. But Brady is horrendous also. Not anywhere near as bad, but hit extreme stance on some social issues are very troubling to me. I am tempted to toss my vote away on the 3rd party Libertarian candidate, but then against I can't take a 4% income tax increase (2% Fed with the Bush Tax cut expiring and the 2% increase Quinn is running on).

I am tempted to toss my vote away on the 3rd party Libertarian candidate

And this mindset is what's wrong with this country today. That voting for a third party is "tossing" your vote away.

DEMS =
thimages-1.jpg

Thats my prediction

Let's face it, until a prominent Democrat or Republican jumps ship and follows a third party movement, we'll never see the two party system diminished. Here's to hoping Hillary has the moxy to attempt it.

Let's face it, until a prominent Democrat or Republican jumps ship and follows a third party movement, we'll never see the two party system diminished. Here's to hoping Hillary has the moxy to attempt it.

They certainly have the star power and money.

They certainly have the star power and money.
and the fact is, unless another prominent republican does the same thing, then all it would do is insure a GOP victory

and the fact is, unless another prominent republican does the same thing, then all it would do is insure a GOP victory

Which is why they wouldn't. Bill and Hillary are well established at the top level of the party. Bill's probably the most popular figure of it today in fact.

Which is why they wouldn't. Bill and Hillary are well established at the top level of the party. Bill's probably the most popular figure of it today in fact.
but strange how HIS popularity didn't transfer to HER

but strange how HIS popularity didn't transfer to HER

Bill is a proven leader and charismatic. Hillary is still quite popular, just not quite as popular as Bill. In fact, it would be difficult for any President these days alive or in the future to be as popular Bill is in my opinion.

Ohio has severe economic troubles and a variety of corruption scandals. Gov. Strickland (D) is a goner; Kasich (R) will win. Sen. Brown (D) is safe for two more years but Voinovich (R) is retiring in 2010. Fischer (D) will get his seat. Never underestimate the Party Machine in Ohio and the Republicans haven't campaigned well for this seat.

My Rep is Dennis Kucinich (D). He might survive; he's pretty popular here. The buzz in Cleveland ain't about national offices, for the most part -- it's all local. The FBI has been collecting Democratic scalps here for two years.

Ohio has severe economic troubles and a variety of corruption scandals. Gov. Strickland (D) is a goner; Kasich (R) will win. Sen. Brown (D) is safe for two more years but Voinovich (R) is retiring in 2010. Fischer (D) will get his seat. Never underestimate the Party Machine in Ohio and the Republicans haven't campaigned well for this seat.

Fisher is not going to win, not in this environment. No Democrat is going to capture a Senate seat currently held by a Republican this year.

Fisher is not going to win, not in this environment. No Democrat is going to capture a Senate seat currently held by a Republican this year.

Portman has an 8 point lead right now

My Rep is Dennis Kucinich (D). He might survive; he's pretty popular here. The buzz in Cleveland ain't about national offices, for the most part -- it's all local. The FBI has been collecting Democratic scalps here for two years.

Portman is ahead in the polls, and it's a Republican year. I'd say Portman is a lock for that Senate seat.

Forum List

Back