Predicting the Future...

Lefties have no conscience? You have to expand your circle of friends to see that statement is not true..

My dog has no conscience, but I still love him. It is easy to be friends with lefties, and to love them, but that doesn't mean they have any conscience. Lefties are basically just animals who talk kinda like people do. Parrots do that too...

Understand what the age voting pattern proves

All polls shows this same pattern

With each age of learning people learns more and more that conservatism is better than liberalism

This proves educators are liars and crooks as well as the media because they do not explain what this age pattern proves

The men with the higher logic understands this and will invent like always to always win

The men will stop the women's vote to increase the GDP progress scores of the nation
BTW, did I tell you, I am a woman?

Some women will pass a high logic test to vote

The sat math test scores at the highest level shows the dominance of men over women in the area of logic

If you did not understand what the age voter pattern proves .. if you didn’t understand you failed a logic test ... a low level logic test at that

Again who has enough logic ability to understand what the age voting patterns proves ??

Here is what it proves and all polls shows this same pattern

Because it’s a fact that with more age people have more experience and more data and when the voting shows they become more conservative with each and every year of age

Then that proves conservatives are smarter than liberals

Also proves educators and media totally crooked for not explaining this

So if anyone does not understand what the age voting pattern proves .... then they are crooked or a moron and should not be voting

"Because it’s a fact that with more age people have more experience and more data and when the voting shows they become more conservative with each and every year of age"

"Then that proves conservatives are smarter than liberals"

you must be very very young (and not smart at all!) because that was the worst fukin logic I've ever seen (since the last idiotic illogical thing any conservative has said)

more SET IN THEIR WAYS doesn't make them SMARTER!

in fact.....SET IN YOUR WAYS is an absolute sign if STUPIDITY!

truly STUPID people remain SET IN THEIR WAYS disregarding DATA that disputes their lunacies.

and I don't believe that just because they get older they have MORE data.

it could easily (and has in the past) just be a case of STUPID people getting older and remaining JUST AS STUPID but more convinced of their WRONG position.

ex: OLDER people still think pot should be illegal and pot smokers PUNISHED!

WRONG!

The older I get, the MORE DATA I ingest, the more I read (things libs say, things cons say) the MORE CONVINCED I am that

1. homosexuals deserve the same rights as anyone else and denying them rights (the STUPID, IGNORANT, UNCONSTITUTIONAL, FASCIST way) is absolutely WRONG!

2. Laws should be based on LOGIC and REASON and NOT the Bible

3. Pot should be legal and waging war on pot smokers is a crime against humanity. DESTROYING peoples lives for smoking pot is not just WRONG, it is FKN WRONG.

Do you have any idea of what lowers productivity and GDP scores of progress for a nation ??

An imbalance of young to old does this and this is what liberalism brings

With abortion and gays

This hurts every single person in a nation

Families keeps the correct healthy balance and ratio

All liberal nations will fall

All democracies will fall because of unwise voters

The founders were right when they said

There never was a democracy that didn’t commit suicide !!!

I believe that the Liberals have the votes to impeach.

I believe the Conservatives have the votes to acquit.

I believe that the tables will turn and the Conservative will be the "Angry Party."

Trump will win the 2020 election.

Liberals will lose seats in the House and possible Senate.

What's next is hard to predict.

Will the GOP try to investigate all of the "crimes" pulled but not investigated for the next four years?

Will it be smarter to let their "crimes" go and start to unite the country again?

Unity would be hard, but the division could further dismantle our country.

How could we ease the tensions that divide us?

What do you think?
First of all, they aren't Conservatives. Trump delivered the kill stroke to the cause of conservatism the day he took the oath of office.

The people who support Trump are fakes. Posers. They support Trump's adultery, pathological lying, false witness, trillion dollar deficits, liberal tariff war, and kowtowing to totalitarian thugs. There isn't a conservative bone in their spineless jelly bodies.

I have only one prediction for the future, and it is 100 percent accurate. One hundred years from now, the only thing Americans will know about Donald J. Trump is that he was a crooked game show host who was elected by Putin and tried to rig the 2020 election.

I believe that the tables will turn and the Conservative will be the "Angry Party."

Will the GOP try to investigate all of the "crimes" pulled but not investigated for the next four years?

Will it be smarter to let their "crimes" go and start to unite the country again?

What do you think?
First of all, they aren't Conservatives. Trump delivered the kill stroke to the cause of conservatism the day he took the oath of office.

The people who support Trump are fakes. Posers. They support Trump's adultery, pathological lying, false witness, trillion dollar deficits, liberal tariff war, and kowtowing to totalitarian thugs. There isn't a conservative bone in their spineless jelly bodies.

I have only one prediction for the future, and it is 100 percent accurate. One hundred years from now, the only thing Americans will know about Donald J. Trump is that he was a crooked game show host who was elected by Putin and tried to rig the 2020 election.

Wrong Dead Wrong

Trump is a conservative

And all voters become more conservative with each and every year of life experience

Which proves conservatism as better than liberalism

The unwise people voting for the harm of liberalism will be stopped from voting

My dog has no conscience, but I still love him. It is easy to be friends with lefties, and to love them, but that doesn't mean they have any conscience. Lefties are basically just animals who talk kinda like people do. Parrots do that too...

With each age of learning people learns more and more that conservatism is better than liberalism

This proves educators are liars and crooks as well as the media because they do not explain what this age pattern proves

The men with the higher logic understands this and will invent like always to always win

The men will stop the women's vote to increase the GDP progress scores of the nation

The sat math test scores at the highest level shows the dominance of men over women in the area of logic

If you did not understand what the age voter pattern proves .. if you didn’t understand you failed a logic test ... a low level logic test at that

Again who has enough logic ability to understand what the age voting patterns proves ??

Because it’s a fact that with more age people have more experience and more data and when the voting shows they become more conservative with each and every year of age

So if anyone does not understand what the age voting pattern proves .... then they are crooked or a moron and should not be voting

"Because it’s a fact that with more age people have more experience and more data and when the voting shows they become more conservative with each and every year of age"

you must be very very young (and not smart at all!) because that was the worst fukin logic I've ever seen (since the last idiotic illogical thing any conservative has said)

truly STUPID people remain SET IN THEIR WAYS disregarding DATA that disputes their lunacies.

it could easily (and has in the past) just be a case of STUPID people getting older and remaining JUST AS STUPID but more convinced of their WRONG position.

WRONG!

The older I get, the MORE DATA I ingest, the more I read (things libs say, things cons say) the MORE CONVINCED I am that

1. homosexuals deserve the same rights as anyone else and denying them rights (the STUPID, IGNORANT, UNCONSTITUTIONAL, FASCIST way) is absolutely WRONG!

3. Pot should be legal and waging war on pot smokers is a crime against humanity. DESTROYING peoples lives for smoking pot is not just WRONG, it is FKN WRONG.

Do you have any idea of what lowers productivity and GDP scores of progress for a nation ??

With abortion and gays

So you are a CONSERVATIVE who ADMITS he HATES FREEDOM and WANTS FASCISM to control everyone's lives.

What do you think?
Impeachment will be the worst liability the Democrats ever created for themselves in 2020.

WRONG!

With abortion and gays

So you are a CONSERVATIVE who ADMITS he HATES FREEDOM and WANTS FASCISM to control everyone's lives.

Freedom to the wise brings great progress for all

Freedom to the unwise brings great pain to all

There is this big difference and why the founders only gave the highest level of freedom to the wise

The unwise must not vote or be on juries only the wise

Freedom to debate must be stopped from the unwise

Freedom to debate brings great learning when they are wise

China is advancing faster than any because they control their people’s freedoms based on their ability

China copied America’s wise founders on how to control the unwise

Forum List

Back