Predict Willard's next "FAIL . . CONTEST" Prizes will be given!

CausingPAIN

Rookie
Jan 26, 2012
I'm not sure? Can you help?
We know another Willard Failure is just around the corner. It's desperate times now, which calls for desperate measures. This is your chance to be a star, how close can you predict the next few weeks of desperation moves. Will it be turning up the rhetoric, insulting the middle class even more. Flip flop even more on the current issues in the campaign, flat out bodacious Lie's making-up any shit to see if it sticks. Try a higher level of disinformation, as they can't even keep a straight face themselves to explain it. I mean downright rolling eyes and giggling as they make their speeches. As early voting has begun and it maybe too late on reaching the al-Qaeda ("The Base" :lmao:) parts of the republicans and democrats to make a difference anyhow in the first place as we know. How downright insulting will the campaigns or Willard's enlightenment on how American's could this be.

I rarely have an reputations to handout. And it's quite possible I could have five red metals before sundown. You never know, and I feel the fix is in on the crap. I'm telling you, I seen a lot of strange things going on. But will reward as many points as I can during this research project. Good luck with your predictions.

My Prediction:

I think during the debates, Willard will try a little groveling on the issues, spewing some new slogans totally disingenuous and devoid of facts or figure's. Even going as far as playing the neutral cards. It would be fun to find out he has a bastard child from a black woman.

He'll start crying during the debate and Ann will run out on stage and yell "Stop it" to the debate moderators.

Forum List

Back