Predict what will happen in the Obamacare ruling

What will the Court decide?

• Total voters
Projecting again, are we?

You're projectile vomiting? That would be an improvement over your posts, which are idiotic and uninformed.

Gee, weren't you the one who said that they wouldn't uphold it today? Hmmmm...

Why, I do believe he was, Joe! You should have seen Willow and SniperFire post wins in the few short minutes before they found out they were wrong.

Too funny.

You're projectile vomiting? That would be an improvement over your posts, which are idiotic and uninformed.

Why, I do believe he was, Joe! You should have seen Willow and SniperFire post wins in the few short minutes before they found out they were wrong.

Too funny.

To be absolutely fair, I really thought they would strike down the Mandate and let the Congress figure the rest of it out.

So I was wrong, too. But I'm honest enough to admit it.

Too funny.

To be absolutely fair, I really thought they would strike down the Mandate and let the Congress figure the rest of it out.

So far it's been - what? 10.5 hours worth of wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Too funny.

So far it's been - what? 10.5 hours worth of wailing and gnashing of teeth.

And it's all you've said for the last 9.5 hours.

Don't you have something useful to say or do ?

Too funny.

Not only are you honest, but you have something to say!

Too funny.

Oh, you're not the only one.

I was there too and it seemed that it was going to fail.

The asskicker is that Kennedy said it was totally wrong....but ROBERTS held it up.

I am dismayed.

Here is a piece from some wench at the New Yorker....look at all the typical crapp..

fairness
50 million uninsured
Major cause of bankruptcyh

It is unbelievable the education system in this country is turning out jackasses like this:

THE NEW YORKER ONLINE ONLY
CLOSE READ
A daily look at war, sports, and everything in between, by Amy Davidson.

« The B.C.S., Youkilis, and Obama: This Week in Political Sports PanderingMain
JUNE 28, 2012
ROBERTS THE SWING VOTE: COURT UPHOLDS MOST OF HEALTH CARE
Posted by Amy Davidson

On the last possible day, the Supreme Court upheld most of the Affordable Care Act. (Here’s a pdf of the opinion.) Who won, then? John Roberts, the Chief Justice, who put himself in the majority with the Court’s four liberals, and may have changed the definition of what we call “the Roberts Court”; President Barack Obama, whose first term was defined by it; our sense of how the balance of powers ought to work, and against, perhaps, our growing cynicism about the Court’s politicization (although there is a fine line between cynicism and simple prudence). A conservative court, and a conservative justice, upheld a law passed and treasured by liberals. This is not the way the Court has worked in recent years, for either side. “The Court does not express any opinion on the wisdom of the Affordable Care Act,” according to the majority opinion, written by Roberts. No one asked it to.

But, really, the winners are Americans—the more than fifty million of them who don’t have health insurance, but also the rest. Income and well-being have increasingly come to define each other; this is a victory for our sense of fairness, and that there need not be two Americas—one where, say, a mother can get good prenatal care and a cancer patient has choices, and another where pregnant women show up at emergency rooms, “preëxisting conditions” can be a death sentence, and medical costs are one of the leading causes of bankruptcy and foreclosure. It won’t be immediate. This is a major step toward American fairness.

Read more Roberts the Swing Vote: Court Upholds Most of Health Care : The New Yorker

Forum List

Back