Predict what Pelosi has on Newt

three way with janet reno

Have you see mal's avatar? That's what one looks like if one views pics of--or, God forbid, witnesses live--sex involving Reno and/or Newt.
Utter insanity would result.
I think I 'll be having nightmares simply as a result of having contemplated such things.

:eek:

Nobody needs anything on Newtie other than his public and private history. Add his many pronunciations on many subjects, and there is no way he will be President. The Nominee of the present GOP, maybe, President, no.

So Pelosi is just a tease?

C'mon ... she's playing some kind of game. She must have something up her sleeve. :D

I predict that Pelosi has a WHOLE LOT on Newt - but I also predict we'll likely never hear about much, if any, of it.

Looks like they were made for each other

Newt-Nancy.jpg

I think she has video of their affair. :thup:

Nothing. She is trolling.

SNIP:

The remark was similar to one she made in early December. In an interview at the time, Pelosi said "we'll have a conversation about Newt Gingrich" one day, adding "I know a lot about him" and referring to her time on the investigative committee that probed Gingrich while he was speaker.

But Pelosi's office in both cases walked back any suggestion that Pelosi was planning to spill the beans on something untoward or previously undisclosed in Gingrich's past.

"The 'something' Leader Pelosi knows is that Newt Gingrich will not be president of the United States. She made that clear last night," spokesman Drew Hammill said in a statement Wednesday.

Hammill went on to say that her earlier remark was merely a reference to the "extensive amount of information that is in the public record, including the comprehensive committee report with which the public may not be fully aware."

Read more: Gingrich Dismisses Pelosi Claim She Knows 'something' | Fox News

Forum List

Back