Predict the Elctoral Outcome of the 2012 Presidential Election

Romney is going to win by a dozen votes, not by fifty.

If he loses, Ryan becomes automatic heir apparent in 2016 as the GOP nominee. Watch him toward the center a bit. He is not stupid. If the party loses, he will know that it is because the center did not support the GOP.

If he loses, Ryan becomes automatic heir apparent in 2016 as the GOP nominee. Watch him toward the center a bit. He is not stupid. If the party loses, he will know that it is because the center did not support the GOP.

A dozen votes?

So that would be 282.

That would mean that he would carry WI, IA, OH, NC, VA, FL; all states that Obama won in 08. It would be a Herculean effort to win half those states although I think Obama has conceded NC and Florida and has a firewall set up in Ohio.

I think Ryan is done in Presidential Politics. Maybe that's a bit gullible on my part but he's this generation's Tom DeLay; he really can't credibly go to the center. He's been typecast as Gilligan.

I know DeLay; he is a crook. Always was. A confidence man. Despicable.

Ryan is not Gilligan, is far more intelligence than you give him credit for.

He will be back if Romney loses, and he will kick Dem butt.

Rush_Limbaugh_2004_cropped-12.jpg

I have listened a bit to Rush the last week. He is so pissed at the mainstream GOP. Rush is truly afraid that Romney is going to let it slip away.

Oh.......and who cant wait for the Ryan/Biden debate???

If I'm Biden, Im finding out a way to come down with some kind of nasty-ass virus!! WOnder if the moderator will open with slipping in the fact that we are in the 21st Century for this debate!!!:coffee:

Last edited:
I know DeLay; he is a crook. Always was. A confidence man. Despicable.

Ryan is not Gilligan, is far more intelligence than you give him credit for.

He will be back if Romney loses, and he will kick Dem butt.

No, I meant that Bob Denver (I think his name was) was typecast as Gilligan and couldn't get another acting gig. Ryan is too visible as the austerity sponsor in the House. He won't be able to go toward the center like a Rubio, Haley, or Christie can. I don't think Ryan makes it to Super Tuesday if he runs in 2016. I also think he knows that and he'll top out at Majority/Minority whip.

Because of the alignment of Red/blue states, Romney is only capable of winning by a slim margin. 50 would take him winning all the swing states.

If he wins, it will be by a hair. Just like Bush

Forum List

Back