PredFan solves one of the mysteries of female behavior.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Having been married three times, had 5 daughters, and worked for 33 years in medicine (a field dominated by women) I have been able to solve one of the many mysteries of female behavior. To illustrate the behavior:

Girl #1 shows up at work or at school with her hair cut. Let's say it's cut VERY short. Now this very short hair cut makes her look like a 12 year old overweight boy. It's not only unflattering but it's just plain ugly.

Girl#2, "OMG you cut your hair!

Girl#1 "yes I did!"

Girl#2, "it's so cute, I love it!"

Girl#1, "thanks!"

A guy won't do this. Guys see something like that and they decide that it's best just to not mention it. There's no way you can lie and say that that atrocious hair cut is cute.

Over the years I have seen women lie like this over and over. Awful, nail jobs, ridiculous hair styles, horrible shoes, too much make up, etc. for years I have wondered why they lie about this. How do I know they are lying? Because later, after Girl#1 is our or ear shot, they are like "OMG! Did you see that?"

I fugured out, and I believe that this is true, that women do this as a courtesy to other women, just like saying hello, and how are you. I know that women who make a change in their look, need to have it acknowledged. I learned that the hard way.

So it's a courtesy that they extend to other women that stems from their own need to have changes noticed. What they actually think of the change is, due to decorum, never truly expressed unless they actually do like it.

I have seen extremely amusing examples of this behavior. there is this one woman who works at the hospital where I am who's hairdo makes her look like Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons. She continues to wear her hair like that because people told her it looked cute when she first did it.

Funny.

Having been married three times, had 5 daughters, and worked for 33 years in medicine (a field dominated by women) I have been able to solve one of the many mysteries of female behavior. To illustrate the behavior:

Girl #1 shows up at work or at school with her hair cut. Let's say it's cut VERY short. Now this very short hair cut makes her look like a 12 year old overweight boy. It's not only unflattering but it's just plain ugly.

Girl#2, "OMG you cut your hair!

Girl#1 "yes I did!"

Girl#2, "it's so cute, I love it!"

Girl#1, "thanks!"

A guy won't do this. Guys see something like that and they decide that it's best just to not mention it. There's no way you can lie and say that that atrocious hair cut is cute.

Over the years I have seen women lie like this over and over. Awful, nail jobs, ridiculous hair styles, horrible shoes, too much make up, etc. for years I have wondered why they lie about this. How do I know they are lying? Because later, after Girl#1 is our or ear shot, they are like "OMG! Did you see that?"

I fugured out, and I believe that this is true, that women do this as a courtesy to other women, just like saying hello, and how are you. I know that women who make a change in their look, need to have it acknowledged. I learned that the hard way.

So it's a courtesy that they extend to other women that stems from their own need to have changes noticed. What they actually think of the change is, due to decorum, never truly expressed unless they actually do like it.

I have seen extremely amusing examples of this behavior. there is this one woman who works at the hospital where I am who's hairdo makes her look like Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons. She continues to wear her hair like that because people told her it looked cute when she first did it.

Funny.

Women ask questions like "Does this dress make me look fat?".

Once the question is asked, you know you are fucked(or, more properly, won't get fucked for a while).

There is no right answer.

Do you say, no, the dress does not make you look fat, the fat rolls do?

Or, do you say, hey it makes you look good, and lie?

And probably get called on the lie to boot.

Best to just act deaf and pretend you didn't hear the question.

Honey.........................does this dress make me look fat.......................

Honey..................Honey...................where did he go..............

Forum List

Back