gullies and long, lonely miles of highway, I present an epic contest of wit
and wiles.

Predator: Cagey, and ruthless intergalactic sports hunter from a tribal society
of violent aliens. Packing highly advanced weaponry, superior camoflage and
thermal vision, he hopes to take home a rare trophy... the skull of the Warner
Bros. Road Runner.

Road Runner: Incredibly fast and charmed with a bizzare intelligence (or
neverending luck... or both) the Road Runner has escaped a vast number of
lethal situations without sustaining so much of as a scratch.

One alien's honor and bragging rights on the line for the life of one scrawny bird.

Did you ever wonder why Wile E. Coyote didn't take all that money he spent on gizmos from the ACME company and just go down to the store and buy a chicken instead?

Predator would win, but only if there was one. Predators are like ninjas, the more there are, the more they suck. Notice how in "Aliens vs. Predator," the predator didn't start kickin it until his two buddies were dead.

Ahhhh...Wile E. Coyote my flight school class mascot...We made him a CW6 or 8,
I forget..He's in the WOC museum now..sorta like us. Check em out Merlin.

Mr. P said:
Sooo....
Who you voting for???

Mr. P said:

Ok. Took a trip to Ft Wolters TX a few years ago while I was TDY to the Bell plant in FT Worth. The place is pretty sad and run down. The funny part is that the old warrant officer candidate barracks are now a pre-parole facility - part of the Texas prison system. I thought that was pretty appropriate.

Oh - and I'm voting for the bird. Anybody who can paint a tunnel on the side of a cliff and run into it, stand at the edge of a cliff and watch while the cliff collapses - but the piece he is standing on remains, is going to win.

Predator is simply an updated version of Wile E. He's going to run off the cliff the same way.

Merlin1047 said:
Ok. Took a trip to Ft Wolters TX a few years ago while I was TDY to the Bell plant in FT Worth. The place is pretty sad and run down. The funny part is that the old warrant officer candidate barracks are now a pre-parole facility - part of the Texas prison system. I thought that was pretty appropriate.
Ahhh Bell...Great training out there!!! Just great!!! I highly recommend it for any wannabe helicopter pilot.:thup:

Road Runner, but only if Predator got all his weaponry from Acme.

I always felt a little sorry for Wile E. Coyote. Which cartoon characer do you know that worked that hard to gain one simple goal? And in the end, he got nothing. It was silly, really, how much meat could there possibly be on a Road Runner?

Forum List

Back