Precision in Nature: Evidence of God or Accidents?

ALTER2EGO -to- EVERYONE:

The reason why atheists argue so vehemently for evolution and Big Bang theories is because it gives them a convenient substitute for an intelligent Designer/God. Acceptance of both theories by atheists indicate their level of desperation in explaining how we got here and how the complex universe came into existence.

A prime example of the idiocy I've encountered when debating atheists at various websites is their willingness to believe ANYTHING--except in the existence of an intelligent Designer/God. Common sense tells us intelligent beings (humans, animals, etc.) could not have resulted from unintelligent means (a long string of spontaneous events/accidents). I have to constantly remind myself when debating an atheist that I'm not dealing with a person using common sense. I'm dealing with someone who is convinced that insults and foul language is indicative of high intellect.

Neither.

Evolution

Precision in nature do not come from accidents and coincidence's , a natrural process that would do things randomly with no purpose in mind show precision in nature ? sounds absurd to me.

But keep in mind that the engines behind evolution are not fully known. It isn't all just random change/mutation. It also includes adaptation to niche environments that change dynamically causing repeated adaptation that very conceivably could spawn new genetic code over a fairly short period of time.

ALTER2EGO -to- EVERYONE:

The reason why atheists argue so vehemently for evolution and Big Bang theories is because it gives them a convenient substitute for an intelligent Designer/God. Acceptance of both theories by atheists indicate their level of desperation in explaining how we got here and how the complex universe came into existence.

A prime example of the idiocy I've encountered when debating atheists at various websites is their willingness to believe ANYTHING--except in the existence of an intelligent Designer/God. Common sense tells us intelligent beings (humans, animals, etc.) could not have resulted from unintelligent means (a long string of spontaneous events/accidents). I have to constantly remind myself when debating an atheist that I'm not dealing with a person using common sense. I'm dealing with someone who is convinced that insults and foul language is indicative of high intellect.

1. The Big Bang is a theory developed by a Christian Priest who understood the theory of relativity and endeavored to give the story of Creation in terms of that theory. Atheists hate the BB theory generally, because it proves that time has a starting point and thus imp[lies a Creator.

2. Evolution does not say anything about the start of life, but only describes the change in life forms once life began. IT does not contradict the idea of creation at all, only contradicts a literal interpretation of the first chapter of Genesis, which could be an allegorical narrative of the recreation of nature after a catastrophic event like the Toba Catastrophe theory.
Toba catastrophe theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Toba eruption apparently coincided with the onset of the last glacial period. Michael L. Rampino and Stephen Self argue that the eruption caused a "brief, dramatic cooling or 'volcanic winter'", which resulted in a drop of the global mean surface temperature by 3–5 °C and accelerated the transition from warm to cold temperatures of the last glacial cycle.[14] Evidence from Greenland ice cores indicates a 1,000-year period of low δ18O and increased dust deposition immediately following the eruption. ...
According to Alan Robock,[19] the Toba eruption did not precipitate the last glacial period. However assuming an emission of six billion tons of sulphur dioxide, his computer simulations concluded that a maximum global cooling of approximately 15 °C occurred for three years after the eruption, and that this cooling would last for decades, being devastating to life....
The Toba eruption has been linked to a genetic bottleneck in human evolution about 50,000 years ago,[28][29] which may have resulted from a severe reduction in the size of the total human population due to the effects of the eruption on the global climate.[30]

According to the genetic bottleneck theory, between 50,000 and 100,000 years ago, human populations sharply decreased to 3,000-10,000 surviving individuals.[31][32] It is supported by genetic evidence suggesting that today's humans are descended from a very small population of between 1,000 to 10,000 breeding pairs that existed about 70,000 years ago.[33]

Proponents of the genetic bottleneck theory suggest that the Toba eruption resulted in a global ecological disaster, including destruction of vegetation along with severe drought in the tropical rainforest belt and in monsoonal regions. For example, a 10-year volcanic winter triggered by the eruption could have largely destroyed the food sources of humans and caused a severe reduction in population sizes.[22] Τhese environmental changes may have generated population bottlenecks in many species, including hominids;[34] this in turn may have accelerated differentiation from within the smaller human population. Therefore, the genetic differences among modern humans may reflect changes within the last 70,000 years, rather than gradual differentiation over millions of years...

Neither.

Evolution

Precision in nature do not come from accidents and coincidence's , a natrural process that would do things randomly with no purpose in mind show precision in nature ? sounds absurd to me.

This "precision in nature" you rattle on about doesn't exist. The solar system we exist in is quite hostile to life as we know it. There's nothing "precise" about planetary bombardment by meteors, asteroids, etc.

More science and less Disney would make ywc less of a cartoon character fundie.

I also deny the premise of the OP. Given things like birth defects and invasive cancers, I don't see much precision in life.

Forum List

Back