Precisely killing the wrong people

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
Guess the NYT is through protecting The Obama
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/2...unsure-about-who-will-die.html?_r=0&referrer=

Pretty lengthy article but I find this paragraph especially disturbing

But over the Obama presidency, it has become harder for journalists to obtain information from the government on the results of particular strikes. And Mr. Obama’s Justice Department has fought in court for years to keep secret the legal opinions justifying strikes.

LOL,

So you're also against using jet fighters at 30,000 feet dropping bombs on people. You better not have been for the Iraq war or any other war. Innocent people die in war and this is the sad side of it all...Should we stop bombing al quada and the isis because some innocent hostage maybe being used as a human shield?

Lets do away with the air force as the current plans are to make about half of them into drone planes. I think this is a good idea as we should do everything in our power to keep our pilots out of the hot zone.

LOL,

So you're also against using jet fighters at 30,000 feet dropping bombs on people. You better not have been for the Iraq war or any other war.

Lets do away with the air force as the current plans are to make about half of them into drone planes. I think this is a good ideas as we should do everything in our power to keep our pilots out of the hot zone.
So your in favor of summary execution of Americans without due process?
See how that works?

Now go back and read the entire article

LOL,

So you're also against using jet fighters at 30,000 feet dropping bombs on people. You better not have been for the Iraq war or any other war.

Lets do away with the air force as the current plans are to make about half of them into drone planes. I think this is a good ideas as we should do everything in our power to keep our pilots out of the hot zone.
See how that works?

I'm in favor of killing anyone who joins al Qaeda and participates in operations to kill Americans regardless of nation of origin.

LOL,

See how that works?

I'm in favor of killing anyone who joins al Qaeda and participates in operations to kill Americans regardless of nation of origin.
Agreed.
But shouldn't we know who else was killed without having to pull teeth?

LOL,

See how that works?

Agreed.

If you don't have any assets on the ground how do you know or confirm who was killed?

The OP notwithstanding, the Left has opposed the drone policy for some time. Aside from Paul, the gop seems to be hunky doorey. I have mixed feelings. I'm fine with killing al queda, even if some family members are collateral damage, but when it comes to killing Talaban or anyone not directly tied to attacking us, I think the bad effects outweigh any positive.

LOL,

See how that works?

Agreed.

How much tooth pulling did you do?
Were you expecting the CIA to have a television press conference the day of the strike?
Or that AQ was supposed to inform Obama of who was killed in an email?
Or was there a certain amount of investigation by the CIA that had to be done before nimrods like you get the news?

The OP notwithstanding, the Left has opposed the drone policy for some time. Aside from Paul, the gop seems to be hunky doorey. I have mixed feelings. I'm fine with killing al queda, even if some family members are collateral damage, but when it comes to killing Talaban or anyone not directly tied to attacking us, I think the bad effects outweigh any positive.

Bush could have called for drone strikes and SEAL tactics in 2003. And there would be 5000 American lives saved, 45,000 troops with all their limbs, countless thousands upon thousands of Iraqi citizens spared and $4,000,000,000,000 subtracted from the debt.

But, hell no......

I bet the left is against bombing the enemy at 30,000 feet. I have no problem with killing the damn Taliban as they have killed plenty of our troops and we're in fact at war with them.

Actually, we're at war with the Saudis. Bush used to walk and hold hands with the princes and King Abdullah. That's how big a whore he and his family are. Fifteen of the 19 attackers on 9/11 were Saudis. Osama bin Laden was a Saudi whose father is a billionaire. So Cheney and Dubya sold us out.

Logic seems to escape the right.

Forum List

Back