Precious Water should be Save.

Dear Mina you did great job to save water. But you should know that half of our precious water use in toilet how shame it is. While science is very advance specially surgical science and if we some how stop or shut down our toilet means we can save a lot of water. for example if use surgical science and fix a bottle on our abdomen means we don't need our bottom second our abdomen always clean third there is no toilet in the house means no drainage/gutter or line on the street no recycle plant required and in return save a lot of water and fertilizer means healthy body and healthy earth. Procedure called colectomy stoma diagram on YouTube.

How is it that you have over a thousand posts yet I've never heard of you?
Where do you even post?
My posts are open to public, how come you missed out, sound like you live here with over 50,000 posts.

Considering I've been here since 2010 and I'm retired 50k ain't all that special.
So answer the question,where do you post?
Do we have a transexuall board I'm unaware of?
And why did you take so long to respond?
First I posted for Palestine cause you can read my post there then I left for couple of years. Then I realized that I have few ideas about the issue mankind is facing today, why not go back to US Message Board share them with the people.
At the moment I am running three posts, in environment, science technology and religion ethics and debating on Palestine/Israel forum.
I agreed, it is not a transsexual forum but when you talked about environment means you can not leave mankind out of it. means If we are healthy then environment would be healthy too. And this is the reason I include those people who trap in anal sex to give advise to them too, please use this procedure and free themselves.
Gradually when population would be doubled and fresh water would become really issue by then this colectomy stoma bag become solution for both means for our environment and for mankind too.

Awwwwwhhh....I get it.
You're a palestinian supporter and only post in that section of the board..

Save water as you don't let waste of your blood.
Means include in yours senses and as you hear that dripping water from the tap, turn tap off.

Water is more precious than your blood, so please don't wast water because its cheap.

Worldwide, 780 million people do not have access to an improved water source * 2. An estimated 2.5 billion people lack access to improved sanitation (more than 35% of the world's population) 1, 3.Google.

Sanitation refers to public health conditions related to clean drinking water and adequate treatment and disposal of human excreta and sewage. Preventing human contact with feces is part of sanitation, as is hand washing with soap. Wikipedia

Forward thinking collactomy bag. Means no anal exit, means no toilet, means gutter lines, means no sewerage plant means above mentioned fact can be change, as well as others bad habits/action would be fixed up with it.

A great Medical/Surgical invention, Collectomy Stoma Bag means no anal exit, no toilet means save trillion/grillion liter water/paper, No anal sex means all cancer will be disappear from the world means people would be attracted to opposite sex means one male one female means happy/healthy family means healthy and lashes green world.

Miss Mina Guli, congratulation to complete 100 Marathon.
Please also consider other option to save water like Stoma bag.

Dams and reservoirs....
If we use surgical option I described in my post then we have ocean of fresh water.

You go ahead, and let us know how that works out for you.
There are people who are suffering from the cancers already using it. As I said see colectomy stoma diagram.
It help a lot to those who trap...... difficult problem. It has a lot of solution and for a lot of people.

You can shit in a bag and throw it in the trash without the need for surgery. Just don't move in next door to me if you do.

What Dekster doing in environment. Just imagine Dekster how much clean water you pour in toilet per day person 40 liter a day and if your are 40 years old so far you have wasted million liter. sound like you are anti environmentalist.

Forum List

Back