Preaching

I have NEVER met a non-judging Christian.

I'm a Christian. I don't believe i judge anyone.You may say i "judge" you because i don't agree with your religion.
I have friends that are not religious at all. Some of the things they do i believe are BIG sins. So if they're going to do these things...i stay away. I don't love them any less. They know how i feel so all's good.

I don't dislike you because you don't believe as i do. But if you ask me a question about my beliefs, I'm going to tell you. Just as you would tell me. It doesn't mean we have to hate eachother over it...God is the one that makes the final decision and HE is the only judge.

You say you don't believe you judge anyone, then you tell me you your non-religious friends for committing big sins.

If they don't believe in your God how they be committing big sins? Some of us practice a religion that doesn't believe in a sin concept.

I don't believe in your judging God, or your sins.

I appreciate your capacity to love.

I say they're sins because my God says they are. But i don't judge them or preach to them. They know my beliefs, and they respect them. I know their beliefs and i respect them. I can't help what i believe just as you can't.

I'm a Christian. I don't believe i judge anyone.You may say i "judge" you because i don't agree with your religion.
I have friends that are not religious at all. Some of the things they do i believe are BIG sins. So if they're going to do these things...i stay away. I don't love them any less. They know how i feel so all's good.

I don't dislike you because you don't believe as i do. But if you ask me a question about my beliefs, I'm going to tell you. Just as you would tell me. It doesn't mean we have to hate eachother over it...God is the one that makes the final decision and HE is the only judge.

You say you don't believe you judge anyone, then you tell me you your non-religious friends for committing big sins.

If they don't believe in your God how they be committing big sins? Some of us practice a religion that doesn't believe in a sin concept.

I say they're sins because my God says they are. But i don't judge them or preach to them. They know my beliefs, and they respect them. I know their beliefs and i respect them. I can't help what i believe just as you can't.

Some people don't even have the concept of sin. Do you hear me?

Yes, i hear you. And you may be right...but MOST people do.

Oh look, another Christian bait thread, by Sky.

Not quite as fantastic as the Is Jesus Gay thread, but pretty close.

What bs.

Yes, i hear you. And you may be right...but MOST people do.

Buddhists don't have sin or commandments. We talk of virtue and non-virtue. We don't have commandments, we have precepts.

"Most" people in the world aren't Christian. I get it though. You are kind of "christocentric". The world revolves around your beliefs.

I have NEVER met a non-judging Christian.

Because we are all human, and all have fallen short of the glory of God. Saying, writing, preaching, and skywriting the words mean little, it is our lives that will be looked upon.

Ugh, sorry Peach. The glory of God stuff leaves me cold.

We disagree, my beliefs do not exclude any person from heaven because of non belief in same. I realize many Christians believe you MUST accept Christ as Savior, verbally, and often in public, loudly. That bothered me when I was FIVE YEARS OLD. I asked my father did that mean "little kids that never heard of Christ go to Hell?" He said "No, honey, it is in their hearts even if they never heard of Jesus OR God, don't worry".

Thus one can omit the words "Glory of God", it remains the same, we, as humans, all fall short.

Last edited:
Because we are all human, and all have fallen short of the glory of God. Saying, writing, preaching, and skywriting the words mean little, it is our lives that will be looked upon.

We disagree, my beliefs do not exclude any person from heaven because of non belief in same. I realize many Christians believe you MUST accept Christ as Savior, verbally, and often in public, loudly. That bothered me when I was FIVE YEARS OLD. I asked my father did that mean "little kids that never heard of Christ go to Hell?" He said "No, honey, it is in theirs even if they never heard of Jesus OR God, don't worry".

Thus one can omit the words "Glory of God", it remains the same, we, as humans, all fall short.

I don't understand your beliefs. I respect you as a person. I don't understand this post you've just written.

Last edited:

We disagree, my beliefs do not exclude any person from heaven because of non belief in same. I realize many Christians believe you MUST accept Christ as Savior, verbally, and often in public, loudly. That bothered me when I was FIVE YEARS OLD. I asked my father did that mean "little kids that never heard of Christ go to Hell?" He said "No, honey, it is in theirs even if they never heard of Jesus OR God, don't worry".

Sadly, your beliefs won't get anyone to heaven. People won't be getting to heaven on the power of your beliefs.

The only way to get to heaven is to accept the gift of salvation. You don't accept it, you don't get to heaven. It doesn't matter if you like it or not..the fact that you reject it has no bearing on whether or not others will make it, except as far as you convince them to reject it as well. But YOU certainly can't get people into heaven, no matter how wonderful you think your beliefs are.

Because it was not written by one man.

My point was it wasn't written by god or Jesus smart one.

No, the King James Version obviously was NOT.

You people really don't know anything about the bible, do you?

Do you know where the bible comes from? Do you understand how the KJ came about? Have you any concept of how large a collection we do have of ancient text? Do you have an inkling of the motivation, the backgrounds, the scholarship and the variety of those who came together to put it together? You don't.

I get that you don't accept/understand that the Holy Spirit is in the very words of the Bible. It is inerrant because God has made sure it is.

But what bothers me is that you also don't understand the basic nuts and bolts, and you base your scoffing of the bible on ignorance.

If you want to actually know what the Bible teaches about judging you need to set aside about a week so I can go through all the verses and show how they relate to each other. If you prefer to think you have all the answers feel free to continue prooftexting.

I was a Christian for 22 years.
Jesus didn't want you to judge others sins while committing your own sins. It is pretty clear.
And if it isn't clear, look at the way he lived his life.

I wonder why people stop at Jesus's parables when they read the Bible and think that that is the sum of Christian teaching.

I recall Jesus whipping people out of the Temple, vocally confronting people who were misleading others, calling them out when they sinned, and even insulting them. What you expect a rational person to take from that is that we should never judge others? Even though he actually told us to judge people by what they do? Even though he actually condemned a tree because it didn't have any figs?

Jesus did this, the son of God. Not a simple a man. ;)
Don't they point that out in the Bible? And didn't Jesus live without sin?

I was a Christian for 22 years.
Jesus didn't want you to judge others sins while committing your own sins. It is pretty clear.
And if it isn't clear, look at the way he lived his life.

I wonder why people stop at Jesus's parables when they read the Bible and think that that is the sum of Christian teaching.

I recall Jesus whipping people out of the Temple, vocally confronting people who were misleading others, calling them out when they sinned, and even insulting them. What you expect a rational person to take from that is that we should never judge others? Even though he actually told us to judge people by what they do? Even though he actually condemned a tree because it didn't have any figs?

Point out what? That Jesus called himself the Son of Man?

I notice you didn't actually answer my question.

:eusa_think:

Point out what? That Jesus called himself the Son of Man?

I notice you didn't actually answer my question.

:eusa_think:

And you obviously missed my point. So we are even.

Forum List

Back