Preacher: Meatless Burgers Are Satanic Plot To Create ‘Race Of Soulless Creatures’

You know, I kinda like the idea of these meatless burgers. Haven't tried one yet, but I'm thinking I will soon.

Hey, Progressive Pat, got any recommendations on what brands are best and taste the most like meat?

Accidently ordered one on GrubHub.
To be honest it wasnt that bad. Will it replace beef? Awwwwww Hell No!!!!!
Your soul has been forever lost to the forces of darkness and despair.

They are soylent green.

giphy.gif
Worse:

It's real.

Sax-TheRealProblemWithSoylent2.jpg

Available from Amazon, and I've seen it at the local Kroger.

Wow !! As one who does not eat red meat and loves meatless burgers, I am in shock and despair !! Not really. Give me a break. Of all of crazy shit that these people say, this is the most bizarre yet, at least this week . Lets look at this more closely :
'
Christian TV Host: Meatless Burgers Are Satanic Plot To Create ‘Race Of Soulless Creatures’

Right Wing Watch reports that…

So, the source for this is an anti-Christian hate site, citing an extreme left-wing propaganda site.

And as is a usual practice for him, TheRegressivePervert is citing a non-credible allegation of bizarre statements from an obscure “Christian” source in order to imply that this somehow reflects on Christians and/or conservatives in general.

And he wonders why nobody other than a tiny handful of similar freaks ever take him seriously.

iMXXzwKOgHBU_XorHG788Kj4HZloObR3Tgd-jjAP6Js.gif

Last edited:
You can say what you want about G-d, my culture, or my family...

... but if you bad-mouth meat again, you're going straight to hell.

Wow !! As one who does not eat red meat and loves meatless burgers, I am in shock and despair !! Not really. Give me a break. Of all of crazy shit that these people say, this is the most bizarre yet, at least this week . Lets look at this more closely :
'
Christian TV Host: Meatless Burgers Are Satanic Plot To Create ‘Race Of Soulless Creatures’

Christian TV Host Rick Wiles claims that meatless burgers are a Satanic plot meant to rewrite human DNA and create a “race of soulless creatures.”

Really Rick, since when does what we eat "rewrite out DNA"? The "soulless creature" is even harder to comprehend. This guy is either psychotic, or he is in the cattle ranch business, and I don't think that he has a cattle ranch.

It gets worse:

When you go to your favorite fast food restaurant, you are going to be eating a fake hamburger. You’re going to go to the grocery store and buy a pound of fake hamburger or a fake steak, and you won’t know that it was grown in some big corporation’s laboratory. This is the nightmare world that they are taking us into. They’re changing God’s creation. Why? Because they want to be God.

You won't know?? Yes you will, we have a system of food lableing in this country. What is not clear is whether he is talking about plant based vegie burgers -made from plants that are indeed Gods creation- or meat that is grown in the laboratory -which is in the early stages of development, and admittedly a little weird, but it's still meat.

Here is my favorite part:

God is an environmentalist. He takes this very seriously. He created this planet, he created the universe and he’s watching these Luciferians destroy this planet, destroy the animal kingdom, destroy the plant kingdom, change human DNA.

Ricky. Meat production as we know it is a big part of what is destroying the planet, as well as visiting cruelty on the animal kingdom. And I really don't think that eating more plant based foods will destroy the plant kindome. The fact is that eating what the earth provides directly - as opposed to first feed it to animals- is the best way to sustain the planet and feed a growing population.
So, what, you hate salads now? I am real liberal, and ok, the animal rights thing? It makes sense in a way. I look at my dog. Chinese eat dogs. Slaughter dogs like rabbits. Poodle stew anyone? I eat a nice thick steak, but that nameless poor animal reminds me so much of this. The finial solution, the holocaust of the Jews was modeled on the animal processing industry.

But eating animals because they taste good, is perfectly moral and not demonic.

Nothing wrong with eating meat. But meatless options seem like the more Christian thing to do when you think about it.

But eating animals because they taste good, is perfectly moral and not demonic.

Nothing wrong with eating meat. But meatless options seem like the more Christian thing to do when you think about it.

I would have to say that the picture in your .sig totally disqualifies you as any kind of credible source on what wouldbe “the more Christian thing to do”.

If you are worried about soulless people, you're too late. They are already here.

Forum List

Back