Preach the Truth about Islam and Fear for Your life

Each Pontif is selected by God in advance. From the time the Pope was born he was destined by God to be Pope. His foray with the Nazi Party was a test put to him by God and he passed.

Each Pontif is selected by God in advance. From the time the Pope was born he was destined by God to be Pope. His foray with the Nazi Party was a test put to him by God and he passed.

I understand you believe that. I havent seen any reason for me to believe it though.

Rome is the seat of GOD, if you do not following the teaching of the Pope you re doomed to burn in hell for eternity. The POPE is all knowing, He is God's messenger on earth. Believe in the POPE and have life everlasting.

Id rather be in hell with the Saints then in your heaven.

Maybe according to Catholics, but, most other religions look at them as idiots and pagan worshipers.

By the way Yakking One, it's spelled "pontiff", not "pontif". But, I guess that's why you're a failed priest.

Maybe according to Catholics, but, most other religions look at them as idiots and pagan worshipers.

By the way Yakking One, it's spelled "pontiff", not "pontif". But, I guess that's why you're a failed priest.

You're ragging on someone for using bad spelling in an internet forum ...
Really?

Last edited:
The POPE is God's messenger on earth. You have been advised of this. Heed the word.

Summary: A Pakistani Christian Minister who hosts a weekly TV series in the UK disgreed with his Muslim guests. Therefore, he was targetted for a vicious beating.

Premise: Critize Islam and you will be attacked!

FOXNews.com - Christian Minister Beaten After Clashing With Muslims on TV - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News
Christian Minister Beaten After Clashing With Muslims on TV

A Christian minister in London who has clashed with Muslims on his television show says he was brutally attacked by three men who warned him, "if you go back to the studio, we’ll break your legs," the Daily Mail reported on Sunday.

The newspaper said Reverend Noble Samuel was driving to his studio when a car pulled over in front of him. A man got out and came over to ask him directions.

"He put his hand into my window, which was half open, and grabbed my hair and opened the door," Samuel said. "He grabbed my cross and pulled it off and it fell on the floor. He was swearing. The other two men came from the car and took my laptop and Bible."

Police were treating the incident as a "faith hate" assault and were looking for three Asian men.

Pakistani-born Samuel, 48, hosts the hour-long Asian Gospel Show on the Venus satellite channel from studios in Wembley, England.

The POPE is God's messenger on earth. You have been advised of this. Heed the word.

Bullshit.....Bent Dick/Rat Singer is a man, and, as such, is subject to failure just like any other man.

And......if Bent Dick/Rat Singer is REALLY God's messenger, and God said to live humbly, why the fuck is this asshole out in the middle of the Vatican, blessing luxury sports cars, wearing red Prada shoes?

Yeah, right........the Pope is "Gods messenger on earth", then Bush Jr. was a good president and Cheney is honest.

ABikersSailor,

The Pope is God's messenger. He is heir to Saint Peter. Believe in him and you shall have life everlasting. The only way to Heaven is through our Pope.

ABikersSailor,

The Pope is God's messenger. He is heir to Saint Peter. Believe in him and you shall have life everlasting. The only way to Heaven is through our Pope.

Really? I thought it was Yeshua (Jesus) who was God's messenger, as well as if you believe in Yeshua, you have everlasting life (John 3:16).

I think it's you that have it wrong Yakking One.

Forum List

Back