Preach the Truth about Islam and Fear for Your life

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Nope this is not in some intolerant Middle East Country, this is in Europe (Western Europe)! If you preach against Judaism, you can go on with your life like nothing happened. If you preach against Christianity or Catholism, same thing. Buddhism and Hinduism the same thing, no one with do anything to you! In fact you will be a hero of the left. But if you say a word of the truth about Islam and you need to get body-guards and your life is threaten until the day you die! Amazing that people can't see the hypocrisy in this!

Note: Just as a precursor to Shogun's response. Shogun just :anj_stfu:!

Refugee in his own country | Features | Jerusalem Post
Last October, the French author and philosophy teacher Robert Redeker, accompanied by two bodyguards, went to the office of his publisher in the charming fifth arrondissement of Paris. Redeker has been in hiding for more than two years, ever since he addressed the question of Islamic intimidation in a newspaper article in Le Figaro, which led to a string of death threats. He is France's Salman Rushdie, but his case has already been largely forgotten by his compatriots.

Robert Redeker
Photo: AP
When the staff left for lunch, Redeker encouraged his bodyguards to take a break too. He felt safe. In an interview with Standpoint he explained what happened next: "At 1:30 p.m., a young man of North African origin came to deliver a package. 'Monsieur Redeker,' he said, 'I know who you are...' adding, 'I won't kill you but someone else will.' He lashed out at me for 10, maybe 15 minutes. The genocide of the Muslims, Arabs are Semites, Hitler was Christian... 'You make a distinction between moderate, fanatical and Islamist Muslims. You're wrong. A person is Muslim or not Muslim, period.' Over and over, he accused me of insulting all Muslims by criticizing Muhammad. 'Muhammad is more than a father for Muslims,' he said. 'What you did is serious!' He stormed out in a rage. I called my two RG [Renseignements Généraux, the domestic intelligence service] protectors, who rushed over. They whisked me away to the airport."

It was in Paris 60 years ago that the Universal Declaration of Human Rights was signed, on December 10, 1948. France has always claimed a special relationship with the declaration, affirmed as a defining national quality, carried as a banner whenever and wherever human rights are threatened - more or less. In the words of René Samuel Cassin, recognized as its principal author, the declaration "is the most vigorous, most necessary protest of humanity against the atrocities and oppressions endured by millions of human beings through the ages." Cassin, who refused to take his seat as a delegate to the League of Nations after publicly denouncing the Munich Agreement, maintained a lifelong association with the Alliance Israélite Universelle, under whose auspices he frequently visited Israel.

Today in France, demonstrators equate the Star of David with the swastika, scream their hatred of Israel, burn its flag and chant promises of destruction. Schools that bear the name of René Cassin are vandalized. Cassin was a résistant, sentenced to death in absentia by the Vichy government. Where is the Resistance today? Is it the enraged crowd in keffiyehs, vowing allegiance to Hamas? Or courageous thinkers who dare to denounce the greatest totalitarian threat since Nazism and communism?

The Declaration of Human Rights, the United Nations and the European Union mark the determination of the free world to build institutions that would protect all human beings against the resurgence of tyrannical systems. Are they becoming, tragically, facilitators of a movement - global jihad - dedicated to the destruction of Western values? The EU's Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) - part of the European Monitoring Center on Racism and Xenophobia - held its first annual conference in Paris last December, to coincide with the 60th anniversary of the declaration. Delegates split up into five working groups to review freedom of expression from five angles: its relation to democratic society, the new media, defamation, diversity in the media and "challenges." The working groups reported briefly on their conclusions at a plenary session open to the media.

Freedom of expression is indeed challenged by Islamic fundamentalism. The universality of human rights is attacked at the UN. Anti-blasphemy legislation is pushed aggressively at all levels, both domestically and internationally. The expression of certain opinions has become life-threatening. But the FRA only has eyes for the rights of "visible minorities" and the values of "diversity." The issue of Islamic thought control is, however, broached obliquely in a background paper entitled "Freedom of Expression and Hate Speech: some points for consideration."

It states: "Free expression is a cornerstone of democracy and one of the core values of the European Union, but so is equal treatment and non-discrimination. Socially vulnerable groups and individuals who are often the target of intolerance, racial abuse and hatred need to be protected not only from discrimination, but also from verbal abuse. It should not be forgotten that the battle for freedom of expression in European history was a battle of the oppressed for a voice against their oppressors. This historical lesson should not be forgotten. Therefore insensitivity for the existing societal power relationships is crucial for the interpretation of the limits of free expression." The document concludes with the warning that hate speech regulation is inadequate if it is not extended to active promotion of diversity and non-discrimination, as proposed by the Durban Declaration and Program of Action.

The Danish cartoon controversy is cited briefly in the background paper as an illustration of divided opinion between those who advocate limiting free expression to respect "religious sensitivities" and those who oppose restriction on the grounds of "a more absolute interpretation of this right." While extremists torched European embassies in Muslim countries, "moderate" European Muslims pleaded for respect for the prophet in their adopted homelands. Lawsuits, death threats and a whole range of less dramatic pressure have produced lasting effects in Europe.

Last edited:
and yet i'd bet ANYTHING that you approve of germans going to jail for denying the holocaust...

:rofl:

typical.

make me.

I suggest you take your pussy ass to the CP section and find the block user button, zionist. It may come as a shocker to your kind but this is not germany and no one is required to kiss your jewish ass in some one sided standard that you've grown used to.

What I find to be more effective is to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ than try to tear down someone elses belief.

You attack their belief, it puts them on the defensive and if you did manage to destroy their faith, they have nothing to replace it. so how does that help someone.

Preach the truth. Testify of to the power of Christ.

and yet i'd bet ANYTHING that you approve of germans going to jail for denying the holocaust...

:rofl:

typical.

Again! :anj_stfu:!

why not answer the question?

Because I am sick of every fucking thread on Muslims gets derailed by the grand troll Shogun and his antisemitic quest! Not every thread on Muslims has to be turned into a Jew bashing thread!

Note: There is a reason I have him on ignore, SO I DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER HIM!

What I find to be more effective is to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ than try to tear down someone elses belief.

You attack their belief, it puts them on the defensive and if you did manage to destroy their faith, they have nothing to replace it. so how does that help someone.

Better not do that in a Muslim Country, they will put you in prison or allow a mob to kill you.

Better not do that in a Muslim Country, they will put you in prison or allow a mob to kill you.

There are ways to accomplish the same goals. Besides sometimes the truth is worth sacrifice. Even if you have to sacrifice your life.

Besides, there are some places even if the United States where you can get mobbed for preaching.

There are ways to accomplish the same goals. Besides sometimes the truth is worth sacrifice. Even if you have to sacrifice your life.

Besides, there are some places even if the United States where you can get mobbed for preaching.

You accomplish nothing if the people you wish to speak to do not want to hear what you have to say. God does not command us to make stupid choices. Further Jesus commanded us to OBEY the laws of the Country we are in.

You accomplish nothing if the people you wish to speak to do not want to hear what you have to say. God does not command us to make stupid choices. Further Jesus commanded us to OBEY the laws of the Country we are in.

My point was even when you obey the laws of the country, the country doesnt necessarily do that.

My point was even when you obey the laws of the country, the country doesnt necessarily do that.

No missionary should ever go to a country where they KNOW it is against the law there to try to convert anyone. Heck it is illegal to bring in non Muslim Holy material.

You don't have to be in a Muslim country to preach Christianity to Muslims. Nowadays, You can do it online, in chat rooms, in forums and so on. There re no borders anymore that prevent people and their thoughts from being exchanged

You know.....the only groups that I've found that protest or want to put to death anyone that speaks ill of their religion?

Militant Christians and muslims.

Only two.

Most of Europeans know that all Christians country will becam already soon caliphats governed in accordance to Sharia law. Holland, Germany maybe in 40 years, USA later.
We may say nothing against The Religion Of Peace. Otherwise we can be really killed.

Muslim: If you say Islam is a violent religion, I'll kill you.

Be prepared, we have the barbarians at the gate. people who will kill those practicing free speech should not be tolerated. So called peaceful Muslims who turn a blind eye to the violence within their ranks are just as culpable.

We wouldn't let a government rob us of our liberties so easily as we do this barbaric religious sect.

Islam is a lie, and that fucking douchebag demon who poses as HaShem called allah (may his name forever be a curse....ptooie)......

Well......I hope that God Himself puts that fucker, as well as all his followers outta the galaxy and doesn't let them back

FUCK ISLAM. IT'S A FUCKING LIE AND NEEDS TO BE ERADICATED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH. I HOPE THEY ALL FUCKING DIE!

Last edited:
Islam is a lie, and that fucking douchebag demon who poses as HaShem called allah (may his name forever be a curse....ptooie)......

Well......I hope that God Himself puts that fucker, as well as all his followers outta the galaxy and doesn't let them back

FUCK ISLAM. IT'S A FUCKING LIE AND NEEDS TO BE ERADICATED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH. I HOPE THEY ALL FUCKING DIE!

You know that mean blanket statement sort of reminds me of Sunni Man. In a small way.

Anyway

"Socially vulnerable groups and individuals who are often the target of intolerance, racial abuse and hatred need to be protected not only from discrimination,"

And this my friends is the very definition of irony.

How do we help these groups that are the victims of intolerance and discrimination? By condescending to them. Remember folks minorities are vulnerable creatures that need society to treat them differently. Muslims should be offended at this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back