Preach it: Why I'll get into heaven BEFORE any wacko, anti-gay/homophobic bigot

That is nonsense. There is no proof of any lord. Talking to a non existant being is insanity.

If you talk with him, then you will quickly find out that He is there. Hardly insane to talk to your Father.

What exactly do you consider proof?

That is nonsense. There is no proof of any lord. Talking to a non existant being is insanity.

If you talk with him, then you will quickly find out that He is there. Hardly insane to talk to your Father.

If I talked to your "God" and I heard him/her/it answer me back I would check myself into a mental institution for a serious evaluation of my stability and the likelyhood I might be a danger to myself or others.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1, HUGGY does protest too much eh folks?
2. One day he will take a honest look at hinself.
3. Thats when it will hit him.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

My, aren't we oblivious...... One need only look @ Revelations, and compare it to the global events of today, the correlation is huge, to big to discount as mere coincidence. Christ is coming back, these days are likely the beginning of the most traumatic events preceding his glorious return.

Haven't people been claiming the end times of the bible were upon us almost since it was written?

My, aren't we oblivious...... One need only look @ Revelations, and compare it to the global events of today, the correlation is huge, to big to discount as mere coincidence. Christ is coming back, these days are likely the beginning of the most traumatic events preceding his glorious return.

Haven't people been claiming the end times of the bible were upon us almost since it was written?

Compare now to Revelations, and you'll see how prior claims were BS. This is just too many similarities to pass as coincidence.

I've always disliked this kind of statement. I have asked god, if such a being exists, to give me a sign a word, something and not received it. So just 'talking to him' is not all that is required to prove god's existence.

And before anyone chimes in with anything about me simply not recognizing a sign I was given, surely and all-powerful, all-knowing being would be able to determine what would be required for me to believe and not be surprised if I fail to recognize something.

There may be a god, but this idea that all anyone needs to do is ask for god to show itself to you, and you will receive proof, is untrue.

I've always disliked this kind of statement. I have asked god, if such a being exists, to give me a sign a word, something and not received it. So just 'talking to him' is not all that is required to prove god's existence.

And before anyone chimes in with anything about me simply not recognizing a sign I was given, surely and all-powerful, all-knowing being would be able to determine what would be required for me to believe and not be surprised if I fail to recognize something.

There may be a god, but this idea that all anyone needs to do is ask for god to show itself to you, and you will receive proof, is untrue.

I got that sign, many a time.

"The Bible contains six (6) admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred sixty-two (362) admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more ...supervision."
~Lynn Lavner

The New Testament is supposed to take precedence over the Old, in which those verses condemning homosexuality (which were likely added/revised in there by the RCC) are found.

Jesus Christ preached LOVE, TOLERANCE, etc. I try to practice that as much as I can. I get mad when I still see homophobes, bigots, racists on the street, and here too (SwordofDamocles, Sunni Man, etc) but I am always heartened to know that they go against the central teachings of Christ. Hate, and violent hate crimes are the devil, Satan thrives on such destruction and spite. Hence why said trolls are more Satanic than anything else.

I know I'm right with God, I reconciled my sexuality and faith a long time ago. I'm quite confident I'll make it into heaven as I NEVER CHOOSE to be this way, was born this way (scientists are close to finding a gay gene and DNA is God's building blocks), plus as long as you truly love the Father and the Son, all else is forgiven anyway.

Case and point, period.

I have nothing against queers, except of course they defy God's word. I have nothing against other ethnic groups, except the proof is in the pudding blacks, by and large, are lazy, welfare mothers, drug dealers, and murderers of their own kind. Don't think God would appreciate those individuals. I'm glad you feel you are going to whatever place you believe in. I know where I'm going and you can't come with..heh.

Wether any religious doctrine likes gays or not means NOTHING.

This contry is NOT run on ANY religions doctrine.

We are allowed to not believe in religion in this country and NO ONES religion should take away anyones rights here.

Gay people should have EVERY right anyone else does no matter what any religion says.

Forum List

Back