Pre-existing illness.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
PRE-EXISTING ILLNESS.

Bachmann, the other pit bull with lipstick on is suggesting pro-bona doctors in place of Obamacare. LMAO

My daughter lost her job and got another and here pre-existing heart value problem is not covered. She has to pay for the echocardiogram, medications and cardiology visits. She is otherwise a health woman. What is she paying for?

There will be 14 million unemployed Americans going back to work and those with pre-existing illness may not be covered. Under Obamacare they will be covered and right wing radical want to repeal Obamacare? Not only are the anti-Government but anti-Americans also. How the hell can anyone in their full faculties oppose Obamacare?

Do Congress healthcare plan cover pre-existing illness? Bachmann, Perry, Cain, Romney does yours?

Pro-Bona doctors? Still LMAO.
With all the money we are spending on non-existing wars the cost of Obamacare should not be a problem. When have we put a price on the lives of Americans?

How the hell can anyone in their full faculties oppose Obamacare?

Self interest.

They don't give a fig about other people and fear that the HC reform will cost them more money.

They're right about that, I suspect.

Did your daughter have insurance coverage with her previous employer?
If so, proof of coverage should exempt her from any pre-existing conditions under her new policy.

pre existing is tricky......

i will never get any coverage for skin....never....i have fully accepted this

the only thing i worry about is plastic reconstruction if it were to come to that....that is why i go every 6 monts....so doc can remove small things...but i know my face is under attack and will continue to be....so far i have avoid anything other than just want is needed....i really dont think about the scars till the winter....scar tissue is not elastic and hurts in the cold

I think "Let him die" and "applauding executions" pretty much says it all.

Republicans are "anti abortion" but find a certain number of birth defects are acceptable as long as the produce a few minimum wage jobs without health insurance.

All the pre-existing health issues piss me off.
Many times, people do not even know they have a 'condition'......until it progressed into something big and bad.
Cancer has a way of doing that, as well as many other things~

All the pre-existing health issues piss me off.
Many times, people do not even know they have a 'condition'......until it progressed into something big and bad.
Cancer has a way of doing that, as well as many other things~

Its the Insurance companies way to keep their clientele profitable. After all if they took in all the sick people they would have to raise rates to keep their profits. By keeping the sick out of their coverage or the pre-existing conditions they had, they save money and and keep their rates a little lower.

After all insurance companies are not there to help you, they are in business to make a profit for their shareholders, CEO's and boards. The insurance rates are already rising to accommodate some of the health care law and we can be sure it they will continue to rise. Somebody has to pay and it is the employee who is increasingly called upon to make up the difference. I can see health care rates approaching 20 to 30% of lower income peoples paychecks in the near future. What does this do to the economy? Just puts another anchor on the recovery if there ever is one or just pulls us down into the looming depression.

Last edited:
PRE-EXISTING ILLNESS.

Bachmann, the other pit bull with lipstick on is suggesting pro-bona doctors in place of Obamacare. LMAO

My daughter lost her job and got another and here pre-existing heart value problem is not covered. She has to pay for the echocardiogram, medications and cardiology visits. She is otherwise a health woman. What is she paying for?

There will be 14 million unemployed Americans going back to work and those with pre-existing illness may not be covered. Under Obamacare they will be covered and right wing radical want to repeal Obamacare? Not only are the anti-Government but anti-Americans also. How the hell can anyone in their full faculties oppose Obamacare?

Do Congress healthcare plan cover pre-existing illness? Bachmann, Perry, Cain, Romney does yours?

With all the money we are spending on non-existing wars the cost of Obamacare should not be a problem. When have we put a price on the lives of Americans?

so it's obscene to ask your daughter to pay for her medical care but it's okay to force us to do it? Have we got that right? Thought so.

PRE-EXISTING ILLNESS.

so it's obscene to ask your daughter to pay for her medical care but it's okay to force us to do it? Have we got that right? Thought so.

So you're saying you're "pro Obamacare"?

I think "Let him die" and "applauding executions" pretty much says it all.

Republicans are "anti abortion" but find a certain number of birth defects are acceptable as long as the produce a few minimum wage jobs without health insurance.

what does this have to do with pre-existing conditions?.....oh im sorry its Dean......

insurance companies are for profit and would prefer you die quickly......i think its funny that seniors harp about paying for this but are more than happy to be on medicare....

insurance companies are for profit and would prefer you die quickly......i think its funny that seniors harp about paying for this but are more than happy to be on medicare....

Please..........................

If they wanted them to die they wouldnt collect premiums. If you havent noticed at our age the premiums are higher.

Did your daughter have insurance coverage with her previous employer?
If so, proof of coverage should exempt her from any pre-existing conditions under her new policy.

If your daughter is now employed where a group policy is being offered HIPAA would apply and ought to very possibly eliminate a coverage waiting period for a pre-existing "illness."

Otherwise there would be no pre-existing illnesses or very very few if people insured themselves as soon as they leave their parents domicile and their parents family policy. They are led to believe that the cost is way way too high when it's actually very reasonable, particularly when people are first entering the market for health insurance. If they insure and remain insured, and shop for competitive prices occasionally they can avoid that trap.

Most states offer insurance for those situations (for individuals only, not family policies) and they are not that much higher than for perfectly healthy people, and here I'm talking about orphan diseases, or incurable ones. The best case is to get insured and stay insured so that they don't get caught without insurance, and there can't be a "pre-existing condition"

Last edited:
PRE-EXISTING ILLNESS.

Most of the opposition is due to the mere size and scope of the Healthcare legislation. Instead of the boondoggle of a bill, they could have passed a very simple bill that would have allowed anyone with a pre-existing condition to get health insurance and they could have instituted a government supported safety net for those who are or become unemployed. It still would have been expensive, but it most likely would have worked better and seen much less resistance.

PRE-EXISTING ILLNESS.

I tend to agree.

Forum List

Back