Pre-conceived notions of other members

Kagom

Jan 16, 2006
Vicksburg, MS
So I've decided to start this threat in an attempt to see what you thought other members of this board looked like BEFORE you saw pictures of them. You may do so with pictures or post a description.

I thought Pale Rider looked sort of like my dad, but probably a bit leaner, with slightly more facial hair, and probably a bit older.

As for Kathianne, well, I still haven't seen a picture of you, but I kinda think you'd probably look like a mix between Julia Roberts and a young Maggie Smith, minus Julia's ginormous teeth. :D

So I've decided to start this threat in an attempt to see what you thought other members of this board looked like BEFORE you saw pictures of them. You may do so with pictures or post a description.

I thought Pale Rider looked sort of like my dad, but probably a bit leaner, with slightly more facial hair, and probably a bit older.

As for Kathianne, well, I still haven't seen a picture of you, but I kinda think you'd probably look like a mix between Julia Roberts and a young Maggie Smith, minus Julia's ginormous teeth. :D
Oh my, must be the red hair. :laugh:

Forum List

Back