Trump Praying for Florida?

I have heard religious comments to the effect that Texas is experiencing God's wrath for the nation's support of the LGBT Community. Well, he is on the verge of devastating south Florida big time as punishment for voting for Trump.

And you can bet your booties that the great leader, so devout and deeply religious, is on his knees constantly, along with all Christian Republicans, praying for south Florida. Well, we are about to get a good luck at the power, or lack thereof, of prayer. Can't wait! Bigly.

So what was Barbuda punished for? That once beautiful island is now almost demolished. Barbuda did not vote for Trump, so your argument is horsecrap.

Maybe not, but trump's 10 bedroom house in St. Martin has been completely destroyed....
I can imagine how happy you are about other people's property being destroyed. Beside Trump's property there were a lot of simple folks affected by the devastating storm.
According to your view, they are just collateral damage as long as Trump's property was destroyed. I have some news for you, the property was insured. Now it will be rebuilt instead of renovating it in the future. What a short sighted moron you are. You leftists, the paragons of compassion are happy when tragedy hits other people. You are scumbags.

People who "pray for others" are nothing but mental masturbators right up there with the idiots who wear plastic bracelets to "raise awareness". These idiots actually believe they are doing something.

People who "pray for others" are nothing but mental masturbators right up there with the idiots who wear plastic bracelets to "raise awareness". These idiots actually believe they are doing something.

The storm fell apart.

Continue on with your eyeball self-rectum inspection.

I have heard religious comments to the effect that Texas is experiencing God's wrath for the nation's support of the LGBT Community. Well, he is on the verge of devastating south Florida big time as punishment for voting for Trump.

And you can bet your booties that the great leader, so devout and deeply religious, is on his knees constantly, along with all Christian Republicans, praying for south Florida. Well, we are about to get a good luck at the power, or lack thereof, of prayer. Can't wait! Bigly.

So what was Barbuda punished for? That once beautiful island is now almost demolished. Barbuda did not vote for Trump, so your argument is horsecrap.

Maybe not, but trump's 10 bedroom house in St. Martin has been completely destroyed....
I can imagine how happy you are about other people's property being destroyed. Beside Trump's property there were a lot of simple folks affected by the devastating storm.
According to your view, they are just collateral damage as long as Trump's property was destroyed. I have some news for you, the property was insured. Now it will be rebuilt instead of renovating it in the future. What a short sighted moron you are. You leftists, the paragons of compassion are happy when tragedy hits other people. You are scumbags.

Def, you really should chill out. Take a valium, or something. My home, furnishings, and every possession was wiped out in Katrina, while Bush flew over the devastation looking out the window of his plane, and Brown was busy exchanging emails with someone about where he bought his suit. My disgust with Trump has nothing to do with hurricanes. he disgusts me because he is an asshole, through and through.

th

th

The storm fell apart.

Yeah and it's all because people prayed right?

The storm would have done what it did whether or not anyone prayed

The storm fell apart.

So, you spy any polyps up in there yet?

The storm fell apart.

So, you spy any polyps up in there yet?

Thinking a hurricane breaking up when it travels over land is the result of prayer is beyond stupid and well in the realm of mental retardation.
And in case you haven't noticed hurricane Irma is still a category 4 and is still bearing down on FL.

Why don't you go down there and tie yourself to a palm tree and pray?

I'm not a pray-er, but people who "pray" for others often are just expressing empathy and are powerless to do anything else. It's not so revolting.

Apparently prayers worked, because that intense storm is now broken up.

Marion Morrison -- that's just stupid.

And if it did not break up, or if people die, the nutters will say "god moves in mysterious ways".

And yet, they reject science.

====

It's probably been posted but I saw footage of christian nutters on the beach, waving their arms around, "praying the storm away" because, you know, that's always worked so well in the past.

The idiots had their kids with them. I hope they're charged with reckless endangerment.

I'm not a pray-er, but people who "pray" for others often are just expressing empathy and are powerless to do anything else. It's not so revolting.

It's useless, Praying is to make them feel better

Forum List

Back