Praying for a New Day in the USA

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
:eusa_pray:

winobamamap.jpg

McCain will no more bring the change theme he stole from Obama than re-electing Bush would bring change. Funny, now that he is saying change, it is okay with the posters on these boards. When it was just Obama, then it was ridiculed. He is erractic and Palin is a Cute Smile with no substance beyond canned talking points. Even the honest conservative pundits are starting to admit that.

We are in the worst economic crisis of our lifetime. The Repubs have been in charge for 7 years. You own it. It happened on your watch.

No surplus anymore. Higher unemployment. Higher deficit. Two wars going when only one was needed and that one was ignored.

Right, Mr. Vote with Bush 90+% of the time is a man of change. Hell, I bet he didn't even watch Maverick.:lol:

Bill Clinton - Eight years of peace and prosperity

George Bush - Eight years of war and debt

You have to repeat the propaganda.

George Bush

Do you want to look up what they said about McCain in this campaign or what they said in 2000?

Unstable. Fathered a black child. Wife on drugs.

George Bush

Do you want to look up what they said about McCain in this campaign or what they said in 2000?

So what? Obama fathered a black child... :badgrin:

Is it propaganda when Barack Obama says he's not experienced enough to be president? I suppose he could have been lying, but I don't see how that helps your cause either.

I have it on video or in print for your viewing pleasure.

[youtube]4gexyfVpFMU[/youtube]​

Obama’s own farewell to his colleagues in Springfield, on November 8, 2004, was less eloquent but no less heartfelt. Afterward, he faced the Springfield press corps for the last time. Someone asked why he had already ruled out running on a national ticket with Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2008. His answer was crisp and immediate. “You know,” Obama replied, “I am a believer in knowing what you’re doing when you apply for a job. And I think that if I were to seriously consider running on a national ticket I would essentially have to start now, before having served a day in the Senate. Now, there are some people who might be comfortable doing that, but I’m not one of those people.”

But he is one of those people. He is. And wherever he is going, he has been one of them for a long, long time.

Link last paragraph.

Last edited:

George Bush

george ain't running, perhaps you've heard? it's good to know you'd lower yourself to quoting him, though; makes it easier to sort the wheat (read "not you") from the chaff (read "you").

have you tried Kool-Aid frozen? just the treat for the end of a hard day of global warming.

Not to defend Bush or anything, but he not only inherted an economic recession, but he also inhereted 9/11. Neither of which were his fault. The housing bubble also wasn't Bush's fault and he has tried to do as much as possible to fix it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4XT-l-_3y0]YouTube - Bill Clinton Depends on what the meaning of is is[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClfpG2-1Bv4&feature=related]YouTube - Clinton testify[/ame]

Forum List

Back