'Praying Doesn't Help Anything,' Says Man Whose Idea Of Helping Is Trolling On Internet

Maybe one day you'll be on your knees bawling He might hear you. Then again, maybe not.There was a mountain of you fuckers doing just that when the arks door was closed.
Haha...is that some kind of threat? What's next, shaman? Gonna make a voodoo doll of me?

Yeah well when Jesus comes down from the sky to toss unbelievers into fire lake and take all believers up into the sky to rule the earth like gods forever, you'll be sorry.

Makes no sense but thats the power of faith.
The power of Christ does not compel me.
That’s pretty obvious.
...of everyone who is not Christian.
And even some who say they are.

I.E., it's an effective method of lying to yourself.
Maybe one day you'll be on your knees bawling He might hear you. Then again, maybe not.There was a mountain of you fuckers doing just that when the arks door was closed.
Haha...is that some kind of threat? What's next, shaman? Gonna make a voodoo doll of me?

Yeah well when Jesus comes down from the sky to toss unbelievers into fire lake and take all believers up into the sky to rule the earth like gods forever, you'll be sorry.

Then why are you doing what he did? You know, partying with sinners and prostitutes, flipping off highly respected religious traditions and holy men?
Worry about yourself.

Then why are you doing what he did? You know, partying with sinners and prostitutes, flipping off highly respected religious traditions and holy men?
Worry about yourself.

845e6776cb457ecbba5dca8a97367c94fc50b18a4bda222f15b972283e586b9d.jpg

Coincidence, of course. If you want to troll ding, post to him. He will be happy to do his little dance for 50 pages with you. ;)

Worry about yourself.

845e6776cb457ecbba5dca8a97367c94fc50b18a4bda222f15b972283e586b9d.jpg
Exactly. You are anti-religion.

It’s all part of your agenda.

Powerful prayer is another technique "learned" to do other things spiritual rather than physical.

You've been given free will. I'm not the judge.
I can merely quietly advise and kick the shit off my boots when you say get the fuck out and say " I'm sorry for bothering you sir".

You've been given free will. I'm not the judge.
Right, you are just claiming to know who is and what he will think. Somehow you have divine wisdom that most of the planet does not. That must make you feel very special indeed.

Which begs the question: What does compel you? What compels you to make over half the posts in a thread about prayer, and all of them caustic and mocking?

I think it's fear. I think somewhere in your past lurks an event that you must keep buried, and this is how you do that.

Nothing fails like prayer...

It's also a way of them making it about themselves. "Well, this might not do anything for you, but i will be left with a sense of accomplishment."

...of everyone who is not Christian.

Coincidence, of course. If you want to troll ding, post to him. He will be happy to do his little dance for 50 pages with you. ;)

Right, you are just claiming to know who is and what he will think. Somehow you have divine wisdom that most of the planet does not. That must make you feel very special indeed.

You have a nasty habit of accusing others of what you do. While not necessarily a sign of an external locus of control it is certainly a kissing cousin of it.

Because some folks find it irrational to believe in your sky-pixy, so to me, and likely them, there's no such thing as "sinner," & Religious traditions are built on an evolved fairy tale to rationalize our fear of death and so flipping them off is a way of mocking deception and the deceived.

Forum List

Back