Prayers for my Nephew who is Being Deployed

kwc57

BOHICA Obama
Jul 13, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
My nephew Zach joined the Army in July 2008. He did basic training at Fort Knox and AIT training at Fort Leonard Wood. He was attached to the 82nd Airborne in the Quartermaster Corps and has been stationed at Fort Bragg. He deploys for a year to Bagram, Afghanistan this weekend. Please pray for his safety and for his family's peace of mind.

I hope this young man stays safe and returns home to stay soon.

Thank him for his service for me

No harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.
For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.

Psalm 91:10 - 11

Please thank him from Chanel and Family.

I always say a prayer every day for all soldiers everywhere to return back home safe to their families. My best friend is going there soon also, I will add your nephew to my prayers.

Prayers to him. My d-o-l just returned from Bagram and my boy will be in Iraq this winter moving ppl and equipment out.

BTW, I made a pillow for my youngest boy to go with his red white and blue quilt that has Psalm 91:11 on it on one side...and another's soldier's prayer (psalm) on the other side:

Psalm 11:9 - 11:16:

10There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

My boyfriend's cousin is going to Afghanistan on a weapon-less humanitarian mission (to the more peaceful north). I'm concerned about her.

I hope your nephew stays safe from harm, does good work that will help the innocent people of Afghanistan and comes home to stay soon.

Sending some good energy his way.

Idealistic young people - hope of the world.

best wishes to your nephew and kudos for serving his country.
My last friend to be over there returned home two weeks ago.

I could not at any age be content to take my place in a corner by the fireside and simply look on.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Forum List

Back