Prayers for Fuel Rod

And welcome back to you too Ms Bones. We've had an all points bulletin out for you in the Coffee Shop ever since you announced you had food poisoning and then dropped off the internet.

Fuel is battling a rare blood virus in ICU. He has been in and out of consciousness for over a week. Cause and exact type is not yet determined.

Prayers for him, wife and two boys.

I just said a prayer.....

This is awful, with Olie and now Fuel Rod......

Thank you all for the prayers and thoughts (whatever you preferred).
I am alive so I would say they worked. :)
Life has changed drastically for me and I do not know what kinds of opportunities I would have to participate in this forum but I found this and wanted to express my sincere Thanks.
God Bless you all.

Life has changed drastically for me and I do not know what kinds of opportunities I would have to participate in this forum but I found this and wanted to express my sincere Thanks.
God Bless you all.

Awesome....good to seee you back!

God Bless you all.

I'm happy to hear from you.

God's blessings on you and I pray for your continued recovery.

Immie

God Bless you all.

:thup:

You will be missed.

Forum List

Back