Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I don't pray at all

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Do you pray everyday? The poll is anonymous so we wont know who is saying what.

Yes...at least once a day, but normally i talk to Him several times a day. Especially when i'm on this board, asking him for more PATIENCE and understanding...lol!

Yes, Daily.

I have so many blessings, which I am thankful for.

Then I pray for those who are ill, who have died, for our soldiers, for the safety of my family and friends, and anything else that I feel I need to 'talk' to God about.

I don't pray often, but I pray when I need to. Last night, for instance, I prayed, asking for guidance and direction in a particular situation.

It's weird to pray as an agnostic. I don't know what's out there, but it just strikes me that sometimes, it's listening. And, if there is help to be had, sometimes I need it.

Two minutes after President Donald Trump tweeted his “prayers and condolences to the families of the victims of the terrible Florida shooting,” a student who identified herself as Nikki responded, “why was a student able to terrorize my school mr president.”

Soon after, another student joined in.

“I don’t want your condolences you fucking price of shit, my friends and teachers were shot. Multiple of my fellow classmates are dead. Do something instead of sending prayers,” she wrote. “Prayers won’t fix this. But Gun control will prevent it from happening again.”

Krom, I've never prayed to you before,
I have no tongue for it,
But no one,
Not even you will remember,
How we fought,
How we died,
By what pleases you Krom,
Grant me one request,
Grant me revenge!
And if you do not listen,
Then to Hell with you!

New Topics