Prayer Request.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
We are asking everyone to say a prayer for "Darkhorse" 3rd

Battalion 5th Marines and their families. They are fighting it out

in Afghanistan & they have lost 12 marines in 4 days.

IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE the message spread if more could pass it on.

Nothing in the media about these guys because no one seems to care:

Justin Allen, 23, Brett Linley, 29, Matthew Weikert, 29, Justus Bartett, 27, Dave Santos, 21, Chase Stanley, 21 Jesse Reed, 26,

Matthew Johnson, 21, Zachary Fisher, 24, Brandon King, 23, Christopher Goeke, 23, Sheldon Tate, 27.

All are Marines who gave their lives for YOU this week.

Please Honor THEM by forwarding this.

I just did.

I, for one, am so grateful to our brave military.

God bless them and their families!

our-troops.jpg

Personally I do not understand what were fighting for. This military stuff needs to quit. Life is too short to send men to their deaths, and its the ones who never served most anxious to do this. Trump and McCain (the loser) comes to mind. Trump had the nerve to call him a loser for being shot down. As I live and breathe I will never understand how someone or anyone voted for him.

Personally I do not understand what were fighting for. This military stuff needs to quit. Life is too short to send men to their deaths, and its the ones who never served most anxious to do this. Trump and McCain (the loser) comes to mind. Trump had the nerve to call him a loser for being shot down. As I live and breathe I will never understand how someone or anyone voted for him.

Men and women have went to their deaths to keep this nation free, respect and honor them

Justin Allen, 23, Brett Linley, 29, Matthew Weikert, 29, Justus Bartett, 27, Dave Santos, 21, Chase Stanley, 21 Jesse Reed, 26,

Matthew Johnson, 21, Zachary Fisher, 24, Brandon King, 23, Christopher Goeke, 23, Sheldon Tate, 27.

I will be praying for them and for the families of the deceased this morning. Thank you, RWNJ.

I just did.

I will be praying for them and for the families of the deceased this morning. Thank you, RWNJ.

There is a fundamental philosophical problem with an issue like this.

The philosophical issue is whether the Philosophy God who is proven to exist by Aristotle, Aquinas, Descartes, and Leibniz is a Deist God or a Theist God.

While Theist God(s) answer prayers, Deist God(s) do not. Deist God(s) set the Universe in motion and then leave it to itself to sort things out on its own.

While I feel I do know God, I do not feel that God answers prayers. My God is Deist. Not Theist.

The problem in A-stan is military leadership. Not Theism or Deism.

If troops are going to take casualties and KIA's on patrols then they should not be sent out on patrols. In that case it is better to keep them fortified behind a secure stockade.

The 4 star idiots that are running the US military are about as stupid as the British and French in WW1. Even Trump has voiced this viewpoint as well.

What we need to do is replace these 4 star idiots by promoting 3 star generals who are not stupid yet.

The philosophical issue is whether the Philosophy God who is proven to exist by Aristotle, Aquinas, Descartes, and Leibniz is a Deist God or a Theist God.

While Theist God(s) answer prayers, Deist God(s) do not. Deist God(s) set the Universe in motion and then leave it to itself to sort things out on its own.

While I feel I do know God, I do not feel that God answers prayers. My God is Deist. Not Theist.

If troops are going to take casualties and KIA's on patrols then they should not be sent out on patrols. In that case it is better to keep them fortified behind a secure stockade.

The 4 star idiots that are running the US military are about as stupid as the British and French in WW1. Even Trump has voiced this viewpoint as well.

What we need to do is replace these 4 star idiots by promoting 3 star generals who are not stupid yet.
If you won't

Trump said, "I like people who don't get captured." This statement is unfair, of course......but compared to Hillary:

Tuesday night, after Hillary realized she had lost, she went into a rage, “Secret Service officers told at least one source that she began yelling, screaming obscenities, and pounding furniture. She picked up objects and threw them at attendants and staff. She was in an uncontrollable rage.” Mrs. Clinton’s mental state made it impossible for her to address her supporters on election night as custom requests.

This isn't the first time Secret Service officers have "blabbed" about Hillary's lack of control and it's just one of the many reasons she is unfit to serve as president.

If you won't

Trump said, "I like people who don't get captured." This statement is unfair, of course......but compared to Hillary:

Tuesday night, after Hillary realized she had lost, she went into a rage, “Secret Service officers told at least one source that she began yelling, screaming obscenities, and pounding furniture. She picked up objects and threw them at attendants and staff. She was in an uncontrollable rage.” Mrs. Clinton’s mental state made it impossible for her to address her supporters on election night as custom requests.

This isn't the first time Secret Service officers have "blabbed" about Hillary's lack of control and it's just one of the many reasons she is unfit to serve as president.
Not sure how you morphed over to Hillary and off topic.

The fundamental issue in A-stan is incompetent military leadership, just as Trump pointed out.

Prayer to a Theist God is not going to change anything, especially if God is Deist not Theist.

If you won't

Really hearsay compared to what I heard him say out of his mouth. No comparison.

I just did.

Amen

Prayer ain't going to help anyone when they are being shot at

God doesn't give a shit

Forum List

Back