Prayer is needed for Hillary Clinton TODAY!!!

Democrats also voted for Dubya to finish Daddy's War, so that point is invalid.

First of all there was no "war" to finish.

Second of all there is only one person in the entire world can order US troops into battle. The President of the United States.

So your your point is invalid.

The point I'm making is that it wasn't just Republicans behind Bush.
BOTH points are invalid! :p

I never said "Republicans".

I said BUSH. He alone is responsible. And yet many right wingers still try to justify it.

First of all there was no "war" to finish.

Second of all there is only one person in the entire world can order US troops into battle. The President of the United States.

So your your point is invalid.

I said BUSH. He alone is responsible. And yet many right wingers still try to justify it.
Congress just voted on it for shits and grins.

The Left wing never cared about this issue. The lost American lives were expendable, in their minds.

Let's talk about the THOUSANDS of our soldiers lives Bush wasted in Iraq for NO GOOD REASON and the Right's unwillingness to admit it.

Invalid in what sense? Most Democrats voted against the war authorization.

Besides, why does it matter what some Democrat did if I was against the war? The fact that most Republicans, most conservatives, and some Democrats, and a few liberals were stupid enough to support the Iraq disaster from the start doesn't make me any less smart for opposing it.

Let's talk about the THOUSANDS of our soldiers lives Bush wasted in Iraq for NO GOOD REASON and the Right's unwillingness to admit it.

Besides, why does it matter what some Democrat did if I was against the war? The fact that most Republicans, most conservatives, and some Democrats, and a few liberals were stupid enough to support the Iraq disaster from the start doesn't make me any less smart for opposing it.

Oh I wasn't saying that I supported the war. I think going into Iraq was stupid.
But many people act like it was only the right who wanted us to go in.

I hope that they start asking her substantive questions because this looks like it was written by a screenwriter.

No one will ask tough questions. It will be softball city all the way. NO one will call her and her sucky State Department to task. Hey. It was only four dead guys. No sweat.

None of the askers lost anyone in Benghazi.

I wonder what the victims families would ask??

I sure as shit know what I would be asking.

Softball questions?????

.: United States Senator John McCain :: Press Office :.

That's the same reason Bush sent our young people off to fight and die. Shits and grins (and because Cheney told him to).

That's the same reason Bush sent our young people off to fight and die. Shits and grins (and because Cheney told him to).
Uh huh. Still, some Americans died in Benghazi and the left so wants the facts about that covered up.

Are you talking to me?

Why don't you tell me what my position on Libya has been, and how you know what it's been, if you're so smart.

I think his response was predicated by YOU telling US what we think. Turn about seem fair play.

No. I have the actual evidence that a few weeks or months ago there were a couple hundred threads and thousands of posts from 'nuts like you ranting about Benghazi, including a mulitude of rants about Secy Clinton not testifying and faking her illness and all sorts of other stupidity,

as opposed to NOW, when she is in fact testifying, and all we now hear from you 'nuts is one weak thread with a handful of posts.

Which is what I predicted.

Saying some thing that is even less true can't possibly prove the first statement true.

There has been consistant posting on Benghazi but when nothing is happening what is there to post? I posted on it just last week and what I got was sighs of more Benghazi posts from the Obama apologists. So no, we didn't forget we have been waiting.

Of course today will be nothing but a bunch of BS.

Oh I wasn't saying that I supported the war. I think going into Iraq was stupid.
But many people act like it was only the right who wanted us to go in.
As-far-as long-term-planning goes.....it WAS one person, on the right....who BADLY wanted to "go in"!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETqX3DRtZtU]60 Minutes: George W. Bush Sought to -Find A Way- to Invade Iraq - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back