Prayer in School:

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
After being interviewed by the school administration, the prospective teacher said:
'Let me see if I've got this right.
'You want me to go into that room with all those kids, correct their disruptive behavior, observe them for signs of abuse, monitor their dress habits, censor their T-shirt messages, and instill in them a love for learning.
'You want me to check their backpacks for weapons, wage war on drugs and sexually transmitted diseases, and raise their sense of self esteem and personal pride.
'You want me to teach them patriotism and good citizenship, sportsmanship and fair play, and how to register to vote, balance a checkbook, and apply for a job.
'You want me to check their heads for lice, recognize signs of antisocial behavior, and make sure that they all pass the final exams.
'You also want me to provide them with an equal education regardless of their handicaps, and communicate regularly with their parents in English, Spanish or any other language, by letter, telephone, newsletter, and report card.
'You want me to do all this with a piece of chalk, a blackboard, a bulletin board, a few books, a big smile, and a starting salary that qualifies me for food stamps.
'You want me to do all this and then you tell me: I CAN'T PRAY?

:lol:

After being interviewed by the school administration, the prospective teacher said:
'You want me to go into that room with all those kids, correct their disruptive behavior, observe them for signs of abuse, monitor their dress habits, censor their T-shirt messages, and instill in them a love for learning.
'You want me to check their backpacks for weapons, wage war on drugs and sexually transmitted diseases, and raise their sense of self esteem and personal pride.
'You want me to teach them patriotism and good citizenship, sportsmanship and fair play, and how to register to vote, balance a checkbook, and apply for a job.
'You want me to check their heads for lice, recognize signs of antisocial behavior, and make sure that they all pass the final exams.
'You also want me to provide them with an equal education regardless of their handicaps, and communicate regularly with their parents in English, Spanish or any other language, by letter, telephone, newsletter, and report card.
'You want me to do all this with a piece of chalk, a blackboard, a bulletin board, a few books, a big smile, and a starting salary that qualifies me for food stamps.

If you have to do all that, then PRAY AT HOME! Because you should be doing your job. You're NOT getting paid to pray.

If you have to do all that, then PRAY AT HOME! Because you should be doing your job. You're NOT getting paid to pray.

Must you always be an ignorant fuckwit?

Must you always be an ignorant fuckwit?

He must! He must!

:lol: You better pray! :eusa_shhh:

I'm praying some people get a sense of humor!

:eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

I for one am offended by the others taking offense to the supposed misplacement of this thread! Is humor not allowed in general discussion? :eusa_eh:

I never said it was misplaced; nor am I offended. I simply asked if fucktard would have had a different response had it been placed IN Humor.

I'm praying some people get a sense of humor!

:eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

I for one am offended by the others taking offense to the supposed misplacement of this thread! Is humor not allowed in general discussion? :eusa_eh:

I never said it was misplaced; nor am I offended. I simply asked if fucktard would have had a different response had it been placed IN Humor.

Oh I know! I was thinking the same thing! Not our fault he's so limited. :lol:

I really do pray every day in my car on the way to school!

"Please God, get me through this day!" :eusa_pray:

apparently your prayers haven't worked up till this point if all they've gotten you is a job you can't stand at a salary you don't appreciate. why do you think more of the same will help you now? :lol:

Now THIS is funny! :clap2:

SmarterThanHick
Member #20911 Join Date: Sep 2009

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -1 reputation points from SmarterThanHick.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
apparently your prayers haven\'t been answered if you hate your job that much

Forum List

Back