Prayer in public school is okay...if you pray toward Mecca

(Those who don't pray can read or write during that non-instructional time.)

So, how are kids being indoctrinated with the muslim faith by allowing muslim kids time to pray? Last I recall we don't sound the alarm when the christian kid prays over lunch or any other occasion he utters a prayer, yes?

1. no one was forcing or even TEACHING the muslim religion in this public school by allowing muslim kids time to observe prayers.

2. christian kids don't get stoned (biblical, not cheech) for praying in schools! Hell, my high school allowed christains to pray around the fucking flagpole and sure as hell didn't call in the black ops when christian kids were praying otherwise.

3. stop trying to pick a fight over religion just because you want ALL kids to pray to jesus before class. This muslims seperated themselves for the sake of their religion. If christian kids want to leave the classroom for some "your kid is getting more than my kid" childishness over nothing then so be it. they can have the 15 minutes the muslim kids get for their prayer time.

this kind of shit is so simple that turning it into a mountain indicates who's got the real problem with religious equality. Next thing you know, christians will use a story like this to INSIST that they are routinely persecutedand that is, hands down, a fucking joke in America.

I have no problem with Muslims praying in school, provided they don't disrupt classes. Though I'm not sure how the logistics of it work if they have to get up from their desks and down on the ground when a teacher's talking....

thats funny coming from the person who sees allowing muslims prayer time in public schools as lion food persecution of christians...

indeed.. tell me about which of us plays the martyr card..

What the hell are you yapping about now?

I don't see allowing Muslims prayer in school as persecution. I've said repeatedly I don't have a problem with it.

But I think if you look at the rabid, foaming anti-christian posts by a few on this board, you get just a little taste of what kids go through in school if they are openly Christian. Because they're dealing with that sort of uncontrolled bigotry every day. From spazes they have to pass in the halls every day.

you are full of shit and projecting, Allie.

show me evidence besides your usual fare that openly christin kids are in any way discriminated against.

You discredit actual instances of discrimination every time you scream that the sky is falling. iether prove it with evidence or tone down the martyr routine.

you are not, I repeat, YOU ARE NOT Shadrak Mishak and Abendigo. Insisting on as much exposes your foolishness.

yea, because people make mistakes.

Not because there is some conspiracy against christians. Not that you'll agree unless every damn doorboy at every damn target and walmart accross the nations greets their patrons with their choice of:

"Jesus loves you", "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus", "HI!, Jesus died for your sins", "Jesus peed on this store to claim it in the name of Jesus", etc.

Again, you ARE the modern day Mishak, lemme tellya. Your plight is the next 21 century travesty! REALLY! It must totally SUCK to have been told not to read the bible for class! You can almost FEEL the lions maw clamp down on your leg before being ripped to shreds!

Forum List

Back