Pray for me

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
No I'm not dying, I'm just wishing I was. I have a bad headcold and I feel like my head's going to fall off. I backed into an Access van today at the place where my youngest son works and that took an hour and 1/2 of paperwork, worse, I didn't have my insurance card, so now I'm gonna get a ticket, which I will then have to produce my proof of insurance to get out of paying a $500 fine.

Then, when I got home from this mess, I get a call from my son's ddd counselor and there's something going on at the home I found for my son and they may be losing their license as of tomorrow....what a joy.

When I have a bad day, I have a BAD DAY!

Sorry to hear all the bad news. I suppose even when things are bad, they could be worse, no?

Sending good wishes.

Sorry to hear all the bad news. I suppose even when things are bad, they could be worse, no?

Sending good wishes.

Thanks, I forgot to tell you why I didn't have my insurance card....it's because when you tell an Asperger's Syndom person to clean out the car, he cleans it out, including the glove compartment.

No I'm not dying, I'm just wishing I was. I have a bad headcold and I feel like my head's going to fall off. I backed into an Access van today at the place where my youngest son works and that took an hour and 1/2 of paperwork, worse, I didn't have my insurance card, so now I'm gonna get a ticket, which I will then have to produce my proof of insurance to get out of paying a $500 fine.

Then, when I got home from this mess, I get a call from my son's ddd counselor and there's something going on at the home I found for my son and they may be losing their license as of tomorrow....what a joy.

I would think that you should be able to take your insurance card down to show the court you have insurance or to the prosecutors office and get the ticket dropped. In a similar situation my son the officers agreed to drop the phony tickets and then did not. It ended up he went through the process pleaded not guilty and asked for a jury trial. The bs tickets were dropped.

This is a tad off topic...bones said I should say sorry about something I did to you...can't think of what it was. Care to share?

I was rather upset about your comment on locking people in churches and burning them down. It's not something I take as a joke, EVER. Not when it's happened, and recently in other parts of the world.

I would think that you should be able to take your insurance card down to show the court you have insurance or to the prosecutors office and get the ticket dropped. In a similar situation my son the officers agreed to drop the phony tickets and then did not. It ended up he went through the process pleaded not guilty and asked for a jury trial. The bs tickets were dropped.

Yeah, apparently once the ticket comes I can take it down with my proof of insurance and pay a $25 fee. The whole thing never would have even been made a police report if it hadn't been a king county vehical. I'm not kidding, it's a smudge...just a smudge, one good polish and it will be gone. If I'd been driving the KC vehicle, I never would have said anything and they never would have noticed anything, but I guess the driver has to cover all his bases.

This is a tad off topic...bones said I should say sorry about something I did to you...can't think of what it was. Care to share?

I was rather upset about your comment on locking people in churches and burning them down. It's not something I take as a joke, EVER. Not when it's happened, and recently in other parts of the world.

OK shiela you win an honest heart felt apology for the church burning with the people inside remarks. I did a google and damn you were right there have been several of these lately. I don't really want to see christians or any religious people die..I just want them to wake up and stop using thier fantasies againts each other with the rest of the world caught in the crossfire.

I travel to federal way frequently. I have friends near 20th and 320th. I hope your day starts getting better.

I will pray for you my child. I am a former Priest of the Roman Catholic Church. I do hope you are one of us.

I know I'm posting a little late in this thread but, I see you said you're already feeling better. When bad things happen they always seem so terrible when they happen, but give it a little time and things work out and they're never as bad as they seemed when it happened.

You're a good person Sheila, and I have faith things will work for you.

God bless.

OK shiela you win an honest heart felt apology for the church burning with the people inside remarks. I did a google and damn you were right there have been several of these lately. I don't really want to see christians or any religious people die..I just want them to wake up and stop using thier fantasies againts each other with the rest of the world caught in the crossfire.

I travel to federal way frequently. I have friends near 20th and 320th. I hope your day starts getting better.

Apology accepted. Your poor friends, 320th is not a fun road....I as most other people in the city, avoid it whenever possible.

great that huggy manned up there...way to man up huggybear....

shelia....i continually warn you...dont take the world on your shoulders....one problem at a time...the insurance stuff is just bullshit stuff you got to prove you had the insurance at the time you were pulled and they will mark it a non issue.....so lets say fuck that shit...

next the kid...that is a serious issue....first we will think of this...if this place does not warrent or cannot keep their accrediation then you do not want your son there. 2nd.....WHAT THE FUCK WILL WE DO NOW.....we will realize that you will find another home that will be better and hopefully not too far away....

now you certainly may do what i did while working thru issues with my aging parent recently...cry....just cry...cry in the car,...cry in the shower,,,...cry on the computer...it wont change anything...but it will just allow you do do what you feel like doing....

when you finish crying will be do something productive? oktay?

we are here for ya....even those of the foul mouthed tribe.....

great that huggy manned up there...way to man up huggybear....

shelia....i continually warn you...dont take the world on your shoulders....one problem at a time...the insurance stuff is just bullshit stuff you got to prove you had the insurance at the time you were pulled and they will mark it a non issue.....so lets say fuck that shit...

next the kid...that is a serious issue....first we will think of this...if this place does not warrent or cannot keep their accrediation then you do not want your son there. 2nd.....WHAT THE FUCK WILL WE DO NOW.....we will realize that you will find another home that will be better and hopefully not too far away....

now you certainly may do what i did while working thru issues with my aging parent recently...cry....just cry...cry in the car,...cry in the shower,,,...cry on the computer...it wont change anything...but it will just allow you do do what you feel like doing....

when you finish crying will be do something productive? oktay?

we are here for ya....even those of the foul mouthed tribe.....

thanks. I called the home and I don't think they are going to lose their license. It's just all stupid stuff. My son bashed his head in a couple of doors and they were sited for those not being fixed. (keep in mind we're talking about an adult that's about the level of a 2 year old, sometimes he loses it, but he never directs it at anybody but himself) They were cited because their heating had been down for awhile this winter, but they had portable heating units and now a whole new heating system has been put in. It's all small stuff, really, the DDD counselor just made it seem much worse than it was.

Trust me, if I thought for one moment my son wasn't safe in that home, I wouldn't put him there. The guy who runs it spent the whole day at the regional olympics with us and I consider that above and beyond the call of duty. It took me over a year to find this home and I really turst the people that run it.

Forum List

Back