Pray for CNN

Hiarious stuff, dupes. CNN is respected around the world, the only US news channel carried. Fox would be a total joke horror. The rest of the world doesn't know why GOP politics are nuts.

Nick at Night has better ratings......
True but credit where it's due Nick at Night also has more honest reporting and higher quality on air talent.
Like what reporting? Fox never stops BSing and NEVER retracts...

You need to gather the courage to except the truth...it's okay to be mislead or just plain wrong especially if you have the guts to admit that you may be wrong.

No, Fox is being attacked by leftist and the other networks are posting multi million dollar salaries and central anchor slots for female journalist to jump ship and make allegations of an unsavory nature so the new liberal owners can make it another one of their conservative speech censorship bastions. Ask yourself why Greta left. Just as Trump said, she has some honor, and some sense of journalistic responsibility.

Yeah, I know why Greta left Fox News, but why is she history st MSNBC?

Hiarious stuff, dupes. CNN is respected around the world, the only US news channel carried. Fox would be a total joke horror. The rest of the world doesn't know why GOP politics are nuts.

Nick at Night has better ratings......
True but credit where it's due Nick at Night also has more honest reporting and higher quality on air talent.
Sometimes you think you told a joke nobody could possibly miss. Turns out there's always that one.

CNN is respected around the world

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

I pray the Created News Network just keeps doing what it's doing. Double down even would be my advice to them. They're wrecking themselves and aiding the destruction of the dimocrat party, so let's go...balls to the walls!

Forum List

Back