Praise from a Dem 4 terrorist!

This is so messed up.

...I understand more & more what Zell was trying to tell America about his party..(DEMS) :dev1:

So she is against the war to the point of blaming American Foreighn Policy for 9/11 and saying OBL is more of a humanitarian than the US. but then goes and says he should be brought to justice and that should be our highest priority. How the f*** does she intend to do that?

Interpol? Worthless. Local Police? Non-existant. Oh lemme guess. The United Nations! They are impotent, incompetant, and a good percentage of its members are nations that I would feel comfortable describing as "the enemy". Besides, I'm sure Osama is trembling in his boots fearing the possibility of being shipped off to The Hauge. What else are ya gonna do? Have an army of lawyers paradopped into Pakistan and hand him a subpeona? "Osama bin Laden, You have been served!"

Believe it or not, she said this back in 2002. George Nethercutt, the Republican who is running to replace Patty Murray, got a video of this speech and put it in a campaign ad. Murray denounced the ad and demanded that he take it off the air, but not once has she retracted the statements on the ad.

Frankly, I hope that ad gets played nonstop between now and November 2nd. Patty Murray does not deserve to be Senator, given her low intellegence and her support for America's number one enemy.

a dumb-head like HER holds office, while Jeff wastes away in a budget cubicle.

:-/

Sad commentary on the voters in this state. :(

Forum List

Back