Praise Allah

What a waste of a precious young lives - sad commentary of the "religion of peace"

HaHaHa,

a nice Religion of Peace.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbPIgSNfuzE]Islam: 270 Million Bodies in 1400 Years - What Every Kafir Must Know! - YouTube[/ame]

This is why everyone should oppose Muslims and Islam.
Help protect and defend those who want to leave Islam.

Firstly the entirely policy must be changed. Islam is going to destroy Western Societies and to establish the Sharia law, it is its goal.

While I agree, this is vile and wrong, we shouldn't be talking about running Islam out of America. Our country was founded on freedom of religion. The Pilgrims first came here to ESCAPE RELIGIOUS OPPRESSION. It's crazy to run them out.

While I agree, this is vile and wrong, we shouldn't be talking about running Islam out of America. Our country was founded on freedom of religion. The Pilgrims first came here to ESCAPE RELIGIOUS OPPRESSION. It's crazy to run them out.
The real reason the founding fathers came here was to escape persacution of their CHRISTIAN faith. Freedom of religion was established mainly to protect Christians, but they knew it wouldn't work unless you protected everybodies right to their faith. But idiots in this country won't admit this.

The real reason the founding fathers came here was to escape persacution of their CHRISTIAN faith. Freedom of religion was established mainly to protect Christians, but they knew it wouldn't work unless you protected everybodies right to their faith. But idiots in this country won't admit this.
Well it appears that the christin faith isn't the only religion in need of protection.

Forum List

Back