Praise Allah: Unmarried Couples Tortured in Indonesia

No wonder the Left defend Muslims all the time.

Indonesia's Aceh whips amorous couples

From the article this:

"In December, two men caught having sex with underage girls were whipped 100 times each in Aceh."

I agree with that, although after whipping they should have had their hands and testicles chopped off. This depending on what underage if paedophiles they should just have been shot.

I wonder what the over/under should be on how many times the words "Islamophobe" and/or "racist" will be tried on this thread.

Should we send p.ms to all the usual suspects to make sure they don't miss it?

BTW -- do you know of any good bulk mailers that can handle that many messages at one time?

I wonder what the over/under should be on how many times the words "Islamophobe" and/or "racist" will be tried on this thread.

BTW -- do you know of any good bulk mailers that can handle that many messages at one time?
The beauty of this is that I never, EVER, have to name names.

I just mention the Regressive Left, and they jump right in to self-identify for me.

How in the world do they not see this?

The United Ststes could learn from this type of punishment. I’m quite sure the recidivism rate in Indonesia is far lower than here in the USA. Especially for Moral offenses.

It might help reduce the number of unwed mothers and bastard children in the Society as well.

The couples knew the laws against that type of immoral behavior and chose to break them, got caught, and had to pay the penalty.

I fail to see the problem?? ... :dunno:
Fuck those laws.
Don’t you believe in ethics?
Do you believe in legal slavery?

Fuck those laws.

1. No. Obey the laws, get them changed, leave the country, or accept the consequences of being a criminal.

2. I believe in Morals and Values far more than what you call ethics.

3. Yes I do.

Well, at least nobody committed a micro-aggression against them by refusing to use their preferred gender pronouns.

Fuck those laws.

1. No. Obey the laws, get them changed, leave the country, or accept the consequences of being a criminal.

2. I believe in Morals and Values far more than what you call ethics.

3. Yes I do.
If you believe in legal slavery, then I wish you will become a slave some day.

The beauty of this is that I never, EVER, have to name names.

I just mention the Regressive Left, and they jump right in to self-identify for me.

How in the world do they not see this?
They do not see it because they are not at all self aware. They do not think in any real sense but merely absorb and regurgitate.

The couples knew the laws against that type of immoral behavior and chose to break them, got caught, and had to pay the penalty.

I fail to see the problem?? ... :dunno:

Agreed. Oppression of basic human rights is never a problem.

Forum List

Back