PragerU presents left or liberal

Dennis Prager is basically Alex Jones but with a small fear of getting sued for the damage his lies cause.

Dennis Prager is basically Hitler as well.

LMAO!

Now stop being a child and tell us specifics as to why Dennis should be ignored.
I choose to ridicule him abd you fools who believe him. As far as ignoring, judging by the view counts on his videos, seems that’s already happening from almost everybody.

Calling him names and us names does nothing to help your argument.

Give us specifics for your accusations

How hard is this really?

Now I don't expect a response from you, you have been given several chances, but you are either unable or unwilling.

So is there anyone else willing to engage this issue on an intellectual level?
Specifics? Everything he says is a a troll or a blatant lie in support of conspiracy theories. The right loves trolls, and that’s the only reason he has any views in his meager view count.

I sense such fear in avoiding specifics.

Fascinating.

PragerU Presents: Left or Liberal?

Prager University has released a powerful and informative video distinguishing the difference between a modern leftist and a true liberal in the vein of Franklin D. Roosevelt.

---------------------------------------

The most famous word I use on here besides dumb ass lol, but leftist is what I often use rather than liberal. Because today the liberals are FAKE liberals which makes them leftist back holes. They aren't liberal at all.
^ that’s low info trash

Come on, open up those brain cells and back up those claims without the mindless name calling.
^low info poster doesn’t know about PragerU

I know you are but what am I?

o-CHILDREN-UPSET-facebook.jpg

Now I'll give you one more opportunity.

That's about the size of it too , little 3 yr olds ( ANTIFA) having fits .
Who punmeled the alt-right back into hiding. Did you see Kessler’s DC rally? Like 20 people strong :lmao:

Forum List

Back