PPP: Ron Paul is #1!!!!!!!!

I think Paul might win Iowa. I thought that before Gingrich emerged as the flavor of the week.

I think he'll lose every single Southern and Western state and then the nomination.

Geaux: I think Paul will win a handful of Western states, especially libertarian or anti-government states like Nevada, Montana, Idaho, etc.

I think Paul might win Iowa. I thought that before Gingrich emerged as the flavor of the week.

I think he'll lose every single Southern and Western state and then the nomination.

There's a lot of people who like Paul but don't want to potentially waste their vote because they think he can't win anything.

If wins Iowa and wins NH or at least gets 2nd, it will give him a new level of credibility that he's always lacked. People could take him seriously at that point.

He will NEVER get the big money people behind him.

Your party is ALL about money.

he will never be allowed to win.

Incidentally, his funding keeps pace with all the corporate funded candidates.

Go figure.

Looks like the Gingrinch won't be stealing Christmas...

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/m...s-in-iowa.html

Paul 23
Romney 20
Gingrich 14
Santorum/Perry/Bachmann 10
Huntsman 4
Johnson 2

:D

None of this really matters. Even if Paul miraculously got the nomination, there is no way he'd be able to beat Obama.

Many of you delight in making these pronouncements but, as should be clear by now, it really makes no difference to us. Beating Obama, or even winning the nomination, isn't the point. The point is expanding awareness and increasing support for the fight against the warfare/welfare state. As long as more and more people are turning on to the ideas Ron Paul is promoting, it's a victory.

Candidates should wear "NASCAR jackets" so we will know who they will serve when they get elected.

Looks like the Gingrinch won't be stealing Christmas...

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/m...s-in-iowa.html

Paul 23
Romney 20
Gingrich 14
Santorum/Perry/Bachmann 10
Huntsman 4
Johnson 2

:D

None of this really matters. Even if Paul miraculously got the nomination, there is no way he'd be able to beat Obama.

When obama signs the NDAA he's done, might as well get that notion out of your head. He's gone. I believe a blade of grass could beat obama after that

Last edited:

We can know for certain that Fox News will demonize Ron Paul. News Corp's second largest shareholder is a Saudi prince whose entire financial fortune is derived from the US-OPEC petrodollar monopoly that Ron Paul would move us away from, so...

Forum List

Back