PPP: Ron Paul is #1!!!!!!!!

Yep and now the assaults on Ron Paul are about to start. Will be interesting to see what else they dig up besides the racist stuff and how he handles it.

Yep and now the assaults on Ron Paul are about to start. Will be interesting to see what else they dig up besides the racist stuff and how he handles it.

Nothing. They have already searched and tried. They have the usual ammo of 'unelectable' which is becoming harder to say every day.

They will continue to attempt to tie him up in gotcha questions that really need a discussion to answer, and instead give him 3 minutes hoping he makes himself look silly. This is ofcourse a very strong hand. Dr Paul is his own worst enemy. This is negated however by a strong grassroots campaign in a time of rightful distrust of established power.

Everyone I know if voting for Ron Paul or any Republican. None is happy with Obama, he is a total sellout.

Looks like the Gingrinch won't be stealing Christmas...

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/m...s-in-iowa.html

Paul 23
Romney 20
Gingrich 14
Santorum/Perry/Bachmann 10
Huntsman 4
Johnson 2

:D

Earth to asswipe - "Ron Paul will never get the nomination. I repeat - Ron Paul will never get the nomination."

It wont matter. He will be president. He just raised another 4 million dollars from grassroots support. The people have 18? million invested in him already. If the republicans foolishly fail to nominate him then he will run 3rd party and drain both democrats and republicans of independents and conservatives.

The party is over. Get used to it.

To me there is no second choice Republican. If Ron Paul does not get the nomination I am voting third party.

Paul 23
Romney 20
Gingrich 14
Huntsman 4
Johnson 2

Earth to asswipe - "Ron Paul will never get the nomination. I repeat - Ron Paul will never get the nomination."

It wont matter. He will be president. He just raised another 4 million dollars from grassroots support. The people have 18? million invested in him already. If the republicans foolishly fail to nominate him then he will run 3rd party and drain both democrats and republicans of independents and conservatives.

The party is over. Get used to it.

Yeah, but of what country ?

Ron paul will never win an general election

That's what conventional wisdom says, but what I think most people underestimate is his ability to steal a lot of liberal votes. There are still plenty of anti-war liberals out there. And he is certainly someone the OWSers should go for. There is a lot for liberals to like about a libertarian.

Paul 23
Romney 20
Gingrich 14
Huntsman 4
Johnson 2

If Iowans put Ron Paul at #1 in their primary--they instantly lose all credibility as a 1st primary state--and should be removed from 1st place. Ron Paul doesn't have a snowballs chance in Haiiti of winning the nomination--much less of being able to defeat Obama in the general election.

Paul 23
Romney 20
Gingrich 14
Huntsman 4
Johnson 2

Yeah and they said the same damned thing about Reagan.

Earth to asswipe: there is a very good chance the voters are going to decide this one, not the establishment lackeys. Dont be so sure of yourself.

I hope to get the chance to vote for Ron Paul when the elections get to Virginia.

Ron Paul supporters flooded a poll.

In other news, water is wet.

This was a scientifically conducted survey of likely Republican caucus goers.

This isn't the type of poll that can be "flooded".

The point is, whenever there is a poll, Paul supporters come flooding out of the wood work. Whenever there is a vote, they can't be found.

Paul won't get the nomination because he can't win the general.

Forum List

Back