PPP Has Obama up by 1 in Florida

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I apologize if this was done already.

A poll released yesterday shows Obama leading Governor Romney by 1 in Florida:

Obama barely ahead in Florida

Raleigh, N.C.-- President Obama’s lead in the sunshine state has shrunk from 4 points over challenger Mitt Romney to 1 point, 48% to 47%, since PPP’s last survey in the state, conducted in June. Romney has benefited from a significant spike in his favorability rating, from -14 to -3, while Obama’s approval rating has turned upside down, reversing from a +3 rating in June to -3. This was PPP’s first survey of the state conducted among likely voters.

Independent voters are responsible for much of the change in these numbers, as many have shifted sides in the last month and a half. While unaffiliated voters favored Obama by 9 points in June, they now favor Romney by 7, at 47% to 40%. This group has softened on Romney, who has experienced some pretty dismal favorability numbers this cycle, and now 42% have a favorable view of Romney compared to 48% who see him unfavorably.

Public Policy Polling: Florida

Polls don't mean anything... November means everything.

What's really interesting is that Rasmussen has poll numbers with Romney with a 20 point lead over Obama with wihite voters. Obama of course is showing a sweep of black voters and minorities.

he Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows Mitt Romney attracting 47% of the vote, while President Obama earns support from 44%. Five percent (5%) prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided.

Romney has a 20-point advantage among white voters. Obama is supported by 91% of black voters and 57% of other minority voters.

eta: link

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ministration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

A sitting President being up by only one after one term does not look good for Oblamo.

What's really interesting is that Rasmussen has poll numbers with Romney with a 20 point lead over Obama with wihite voters. Obama of course is showing a sweep of black voters and minorities.

he Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows Mitt Romney attracting 47% of the vote, while President Obama earns support from 44%. Five percent (5%) prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided.

Romney has a 20-point advantage among white voters. Obama is supported by 91% of black voters and 57% of other minority voters.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

obama has slipped that much! WOW. His slide among blacks is just starting. He got 95% of the black vote last time, but he got almost 70% of the hispanic vote.

I apologize if this was done already.

A poll released yesterday shows Obama leading Governor Romney by 1 in Florida:

Obama barely ahead in Florida

Raleigh, N.C.-- President Obama’s lead in the sunshine state has shrunk from 4 points over challenger Mitt Romney to 1 point, 48% to 47%, since PPP’s last survey in the state, conducted in June. Romney has benefited from a significant spike in his favorability rating, from -14 to -3, while Obama’s approval rating has turned upside down, reversing from a +3 rating in June to -3. This was PPP’s first survey of the state conducted among likely voters.

Independent voters are responsible for much of the change in these numbers, as many have shifted sides in the last month and a half. While unaffiliated voters favored Obama by 9 points in June, they now favor Romney by 7, at 47% to 40%. This group has softened on Romney, who has experienced some pretty dismal favorability numbers this cycle, and now 42% have a favorable view of Romney compared to 48% who see him unfavorably.

Public Policy Polling: Florida

Oh neat.......

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

obama has slipped that much! WOW. His slide among blacks is just starting. He got 95% of the black vote last time, but he got almost 70% of the hispanic vote.

Rasmussen is ultra right wing propaganda, don't get your chubby too excited.

RCP average for Obama in FL is +1.4

I'm surprised you did not use the latest CBS poll... they have Obama at +6 in FL.

Because those on the left like polls that are factual, not just what we want to hear like the right wing trolls that always quote Rasmussen.

A sitting President being up by only one after one term does not look good for Oblamo.

Not sure what the difference between sitting and non-sitting is at this point. The Governor has been running for President for nearly 10 years now. It isn't as if people are just learning about him and he'll grow on them. But it was a new poll so I thought I'd post it; as I did with Missouri's over the weekend.

I'm surprised you did not use the latest CBS poll... they have Obama at +6 in FL.

and that poll? I belive they gave Democrats a 9 point advantage.

They're lying to themselves.

Don't you just love how they do that? The Dems were a +3 in the '08 election, and it was even in the mid-terms, but for some reason they think they will get a +9 in Nov! lol the desperation is oozing from them.

When was the last election even close to a +9 in Florida?

and that poll? I belive they gave Democrats a 9 point advantage.

They're lying to themselves.

Don't you just love how they do that? The Dems were a +3 in the '08 election, and it was even in the mid-terms, but for some reason they think they will get a +9 in Nov! lol the desperation is oozing from them.

When was the last election even close to a +9 in Florida?

Exactly.

They're desparate to turn back the tide and under false pretense.

Forum List

Back