PPP: Bush 50 Obama 42 in Ohio

can you believe this?

Public Policy Polling: Previewing Ohio

btw, PPP is a dem polling group

Strange, Obama been spending a lot of time in Ohio...5 visits already this year.

Given those stakes, Obama has become a frequent flier to Ohio; Wednesday marks the ninth time since taking office that he has visited the Buckeye State, which he won by 5 points in the 2008 presidential election over Republican Sen. John McCain (Ariz.). It’s the fifth time Obama has visited Ohio this year.

can you believe this?

Yep--it's going to look like Custer's last Stand for democrats this coming November.

Look at this poll

Gallup: GOP Has Largest Poll Lead Ever
Monday, 30 Aug 2010 10:17 PM Article Font Size

A new Gallup poll released Monday shows Republicans with a record 10-point edge over Democrats on the "generic ballot" test — the question of whether voters prefer a Democratic or Republican congressional candidate. It’s the largest GOP polling edge at this stage in the 68 years of the generic ballot poll.

The news is so discouraging that an increasing number of Democratic strategists now say privately that they fear the House is already lost.

Gallup: GOP Has Largest Poll Lead Ever

The county I live in is run entirely by crooks, all Dems. I hope they all get swept out ASAP. The FBI is taking way too long to make arrests.
i just thought it incredible that the people polled would prefer Bush back in so short a time
LOL

It was a very odd way to frame the question....would have made more sense to ask if they now wished McCain had been elected, since W is not eligible.
especially when it was done by PPP
but maybe they didnt expect to get the results they got

can you believe this?

Strange, Obama been spending a lot of time in Ohio...5 visits already this year.
Given those stakes, Obama has become a frequent flier to Ohio; Wednesday marks the ninth time since taking office that he has visited the Buckeye State, which he won by 5 points in the 2008 presidential election over Republican Sen. John McCain (Ariz.). It’s the fifth time Obama has visited Ohio this year.

Maybe that's why. I live in Ohio and every time he comes it snarls up stuff like you would not believe. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

Dewey Beats Truman. Clinton wins in... Polls are like BS only they add numbers and fools follow.....

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

Dewey Beats Truman. Clinton wins in... Polls are like BS only they add numbers and fools follow.....
DAMN, this is a case of wishing i had actually saved posts
werent you one of the libs back in 08 proclaiming how the polls were 100% accurate?

So now that Obama is on the outs, liberals don't trust polls?

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back