PPD Poll @ 10/30: Trump 43.9%, Clinton 41.9%

Nothing like the voice of experience, eh, vagisil? Like you do to Trump. :gay:
I wondered how long you could go without bringing up you being queer...not very long was it...lolololol, pervert!
You are dumb enough to think I was talking about me. :badgrin:
We know it's you. You always bring the queer shit up... You'd think you'd learn! Lolololol
Poor, insane, vagisil. He reaches deep into his intellectual purse and the best he can muster is, I know you are but what am I?

1233796371590.gif
Your gay, but you really don't have to advertise it
you're an imbecile. And I'm straight and not interested in you, vagisil. Troll for dates elsewhere.

I wondered how long you could go without bringing up you being queer...not very long was it...lolololol, pervert!
We know it's you. You always bring the queer shit up... You'd think you'd learn! Lolololol
Poor, insane, vagisil. He reaches deep into his intellectual purse and the best he can muster is, I know you are but what am I?

1233796371590.gif
you're an imbecile. And I'm straight and not interested in you, vagisil. Troll for dates elsewhere.
ROTFLMFAO......

1233796371590.gif
ROTFLMFAO......
Hisses the flamer who actually thinks one is "too much."

You Trumpsters were just saying a week ago polls didn't matter and they were rigged because Hilary was 12 points ahead. Now that Trump is gaining momentum in the polls you all are loving them polls.

Bunch of hypocrites. Either you agree with the polls no matter who is in the lead or don't believe them at all.
Dummy, did you check the internals on those Polls that were skewed in favor of your HILDERBEAST?...No, I didn't think so!

I don't care who they favor. My point was that trumpsters discrediting the polls when he was getting destroyed in polls but love quoting them when he's up.

When Hilary gets destroyed in the polls I acknowledge it and keep it moving. In fact I expect the polls to be tight between Hilary and Trump up until election day. Maybe even they go back and forth between leading.

You Trumpsters were just saying a week ago polls didn't matter and they were rigged because Hilary was 12 points ahead. Now that Trump is gaining momentum in the polls you all are loving them polls.

Bunch of hypocrites. Either you agree with the polls no matter who is in the lead or don't believe them at all.
Dummy, did you check the internals on those Polls that were skewed in favor of your HILDERBEAST?...No, I didn't think so!

I don't care who they favor. My point was that trumpsters discrediting the polls when he was getting destroyed in polls but love quoting them when he's up.

When Hilary gets destroyed in the polls I acknowledge it and keep it moving. In fact I expect the polls to be tight between Hilary and Trump up until election day. Maybe even they go back and forth between leading.
Then you'll enjoy this....

USC Dornsife/LA Times Poll: 11/01 -- Trump + .3 , Clinton + .1

Change Trump 46.9 46.6 + . 3 Clinton 43.3 43.2 + . 1

Trump Up 0.8%

wow

Don't forget that Hillary banks roughly 9.5 million wasted votes from winning normally blue voting states (win a state by more than 1, the remaining votes are wasted)

Trump also has some, but his are roughly 4.5 million, which means Clintons over votes less Trumps equals 3.9% of the total.

She must lead in the polls by more than 3.9% nationally to be in goodbye shape in the remaining battleground states.

This .08% lead by trump indicated a landslide for Trump in the closely contested states.
We've been over this already. You simply lack the acumen required to understand. The national polls bear no indication on the state-by-state polling; which show Hillary ahead comfortably.

Correct, but unless she leads nationally by +3.9, she is in trouble in the remaining states as the blue/red over vote skews the national polls.
Nope, she can lose nationally, i.e., the popular vote, and still win the election via the electoral vote. I don't understand why you can't grasp this simple concept. It's as if you're ineducable.

I don't see where I said she couldn't. But the closer the national polls are to a 3.9% lead she has, the less of a chance she has in the battleground States. Now with Trump leading, he looks like he could be taking Blue States.

Trump Up 0.8%

wow

Don't forget that Hillary banks roughly 9.5 million wasted votes from winning normally blue voting states (win a state by more than 1, the remaining votes are wasted)

Trump also has some, but his are roughly 4.5 million, which means Clintons over votes less Trumps equals 3.9% of the total.

She must lead in the polls by more than 3.9% nationally to be in goodbye shape in the remaining battleground states.

This .08% lead by trump indicated a landslide for Trump in the closely contested states.
We've been over this already. You simply lack the acumen required to understand. The national polls bear no indication on the state-by-state polling; which show Hillary ahead comfortably.

Correct, but unless she leads nationally by +3.9, she is in trouble in the remaining states as the blue/red over vote skews the national polls.
Nope, she can lose nationally, i.e., the popular vote, and still win the election via the electoral vote. I don't understand why you can't grasp this simple concept. It's as if you're ineducable.

I don't see where I said she couldn't. But the closer the national polls are to a 3.9% lead she has, the less of a chance she has in the battleground States. Now with Trump leading, he looks like he could be taking Blue States.
I'll keep pointing this out every time you keep repeating this latest idiocy of yours....

National polling bears no indication on electoral votes.

I'll keep pointing this out every time you keep repeating this latest idiocy of yours....

You do that, but this site seems to think somewhat of the same fool:

The Odds Of An Electoral College-Popular Vote Split Are Increasing

538? Oh my. The beloved 538

Idiot... That doesn't say national polls provide an indication of the electoral vote. It explores the probability of each candidate's odds winning the popular vote but losing the electoral vote. You really do have shit for brains.

Idiot... That doesn't say national polls provide an indication of the electoral vote. It explores the probability of each candidate's odds winning the popular vote but losing the electoral vote. You really do have shit for brains.

Using my theory. I fixed it for ya snowflake.

Forum List

Back