PP Shooter is just a Crazy Loser

1. Official says gunman made 'no more baby parts' comment
1a. (CNN)Suspected Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooter Robert Lewis Dear mentioned "baby parts" to investigators and in later interviews expressed anti-abortion and anti-government views, a law enforcement official briefed on the investigation told CNN."
Source: Colorado shooting suspect spoke of 'baby parts' - CNN.com

2. You don't call it a massacre? Wow. Six officers shot, one killed, two others killed and four more civilian casualties. "Hardly a massacre."

The only reason clinic workers were saved was they has a safe room with bullet proof vests, and he couldn't advance much further. He opened fire on the clinic.

"The encounter could be heard in transfixing detail on the police scanner, with the authorities describing how they had driven a BearCat armored vehicle into the Planned Parenthood building, smashing through two sets of doors into the lobby and rescuing some of those inside.

“We’re exchanging gunfire,” one officer said on the radio. “We are trying to keep him pinned down.”

“Put gunfire through the walls,” came a reply. “Whatever, we got to stop this guy.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/28/us/colorado-planned-parenthood-shooting.html

3. 'Planned Parenthood attacker' was once a happily married father

1. so the statement made by the shooter is relayed to us second hand? Do police officers give out statements made by defendents? Really?

2. Not one person injuried at PP, that part is hardly a massacre at PP which was the statement implying that people were murdered at PP. Whether or not they escaped to a "safe" room, which they all did not, no one was killed at PP. As you point out, who did they rescue with the bear cat if they all were in the safe room?

The truth is that this guy has no more of an idea who he was attacking then we do. PP may have been his target because he needed a target but if it were he certainly didn't hurt anyone at the clinic, employees and patients. At least as reported by CNN.

The left's hope that it was a white, Christian, conservative, gun nut is circling the drain

Have we even found out what type of gun he was using? I might be wrong but it sounds like a hunting rifle.

I haven't read anything, some loon said it was an AK-47 but they always assume it was an "assault rifle"

If I read it correctly, the guy that was shot at in the car said he didn't think it was an auto or semi-auto because of the time delay between shots. But then again, time might have expanded do to him crapping his pants.
The only thing stupider than your post is that the fake Irish twit found it amusing imagining some being frightened by one of her heroes.

1. so the statement made by the shooter is relayed to us second hand? Do police officers give out statements made by defendents? Really?

2. Not one person injuried at PP, that part is hardly a massacre at PP which was the statement implying that people were murdered at PP. Whether or not they escaped to a "safe" room, which they all did not, no one was killed at PP. As you point out, who did they rescue with the bear cat if they all were in the safe room?

The truth is that this guy has no more of an idea who he was attacking then we do. PP may have been his target because he needed a target but if it were he certainly didn't hurt anyone at the clinic, employees and patients. At least as reported by CNN.

The left's hope that it was a white, Christian, conservative, gun nut is circling the drain

Have we even found out what type of gun he was using? I might be wrong but it sounds like a hunting rifle.

I haven't read anything, some loon said it was an AK-47 but they always assume it was an "assault rifle"

If I read it correctly, the guy that was shot at in the car said he didn't think it was an auto or semi-auto because of the time delay between shots. But then again, time might have expanded do to him crapping his pants.
The only thing stupider than your post is that the fake Irish twit found it amusing imagining some being frightened by one of her heroes.

Once again, Ravioli prove it or shut up. Your constant lying is just that, constant lying. It's noticed and why you're never taken serious, ya deluded old hag

Once again, Ravioli prove it or shut up. Your constant lying is just that, constant lying. It's noticed and why you're never taken serious, ya deluded old hag

Cat got your tongue? Chop chop, post the proof of your latest lie :rolleyes:

For the last 24 years I have only wondered "how much is this going to cost me"? meaning additonal TAX dollars or Freedoms.

"they" can fix anything if you toss enough Money at it, or more GOVT. On to climate change! woohoo!

Interesting that someone agreed with your disjointed rambling rant.

Anti-Obama, tin-foil hatter afraid the gov't is out to get him, shooting up people at a PP clinic and saying afterwards "no more baby parts."

Hard to say where his leanings are.
He was anti-a lot of things. Using your simple binary thought process you can blame it on pot too. The tinfoil is on your head.
We know he was anti-abortion.

How do we know he's anti-abortion? How many people inside the clinic did he kill?
1. His comment "no more baby parts" after the shooting..
2. He committed the massacre at the PP clinic.
2. His ex-wife said he was anti-abortion, conservative Christian.

1 proves nothing. Neither does the first 2. Maybe the 2nd 2 has some weight but she's an ex and they are prone to lie.

Greetings my fellow Naval Vet, 10 years naval history here....listen, you sir are out of line and sounding rather stupid. Stop ignoring the FACTS...its a trait that you conservatives hide behind and it makes you not only sound pathetic but look crazed and ignorant. The man murdered, end of story. No explanation needed. Stop shaming the Navy with your ignorance.

Sorry 'bout that. He's not a right wing nut. He's a washed up art dealer whose wife left him. His new hobbies include smoking pot and rough sex. The shooting wasn't all about killing babies. This guy has what you would call "other issues".

'Planned Parenthood attacker' was once a happily married father
Anyone who does mass killings, or any kind of murder, has 'other issues.'
For example some are Muslim and part of a huge, well founded network of jihadists.

You retards think that since lone wolf killers exist, all jihadists are lone wolves, and Islam isn't a threat. That's because you're traitors, and also really stupid.

Forum List

Back