PP Shooter is just a Crazy Loser

Why do I always get this feeling of ground hog day every time a white motherfucker shoots up people? Its always the same bullshit rational crap from you white fucks...always always down sizing the event, minimizing the trauma and always making the murderer some poor white slob that just needed a break. If that bitch had been a black man, with a dead cop on his resume, first off he'd be dead, but you motherfuckers all of you would be here demanding that every nigga in this country pay with its life. I mean, if you don't see the racism in all this, gotdamnit you bastards are more insane than I could have imagined. Same shit every motherfucking time a white bitch goes on a shooting rampage, it was just some poor slob, next? Blacks on the other hand, they're animals, thugs, not human, etc.....

A crazy loser that used GOP faux rage to justify killing people.
When it's a white Christian, he's just a cray loser brain washed by the Christian right. When it's a Muslim, it's an international terrorist and Islam is the religion of hate and violence.
When and where was that claim made? Why do liberals lie so frequently? You think the Boston bombers weren't motivated by their belief in Islam? Or the Ft. Hood shooter? Or 9/11? What planet are you on?

Sorry 'bout that. He's not a right wing nut. He's a washed up art dealer whose wife left him. His new hobbies include smoking pot and rough sex. The shooting wasn't all about killing babies. This guy has what you would call "other issues".

'Planned Parenthood attacker' was once a happily married father

Yes, I'd try to make excuses for a killer as well.

Just curious, where do you see anyone making excuses for the killer? What I do see is no connection between PP and the killer other then being at that location. CNN reported that no one in the office was injured.
You can't read? Did I say anyone was making excuses? I'm simply offering more info on the shooter that goes beyond the physical proximity of PP.

Well....we know he is not a terrorist. There is no way that he can be called a terrorist.

Sure there is, he is a terrorist. See, you can say that he is a terrorist, so you are wrong.

He "terrorized" people, so it makes him a terrorist.

Granted, he is not involved in a global plot to terrorize the entire world like Islamofascists, but who else is besides Islamofascists?

All this loon needs is to start worshiping the Islamo war god allah. In fact, I'm sure his actions made a few of the Islamo's smile.

Sorry 'bout that. He's not a right wing nut. He's a washed up art dealer whose wife left him. His new hobbies include smoking pot and rough sex. The shooting wasn't all about killing babies. This guy has what you would call "other issues".

How is offering more information making excuses? Sounds like you are disappointed that he isn't the scary right wing loon you want him to be. Don't project your crap on me.

Pot smoker, eh?

Should we focus on banning pot?
He also lived alone in a shack. Let's get HUD on this!n't
According to his voting registration, Dear identifies as an unaffiliated voter and a woman.
'Planned Parenthood Shooter' Identifies as Unaffiliated Voter, Female

Look at you! such a discerning consumer of news. Well done!
Look at you. Typing just to fill up space. What an exemplary clown you are!

Pot smoker, eh?

Should we focus on banning pot?

Whoa! That's so clever! I've never heard anyone say anything like hat before! Way funny!

Why do I always get this feeling of ground hog day every time a white motherfucker shoots up people? Its always the same bullshit rational crap from you white fucks...always always down sizing the event, minimizing the trauma and always making the murderer some poor white slob that just needed a break. If that bitch had been a black man, with a dead cop on his resume, first off he'd be dead, but you motherfuckers all of you would be here demanding that every nigga in this country pay with its life. I mean, if you don't see the racism in all this, gotdamnit you bastards are more insane than I could have imagined. Same shit every motherfucking time a white bitch goes on a shooting rampage, it was just some poor slob, next? Blacks on the other hand, they're animals, thugs, not human, etc.....
Which words would you like us to use to describe this POS? Enlighten us, oh Black Sage of faux Rage.

Which words would you like us to use to describe this POS? Enlighten us, oh Black Sage of faux Rage.
How about reaching into that racist bag of yours and pull out all the shit you bastards used to describe dead nigga's that encounter the law or the nigga's in Chicago....I'm sure you'll find quite a few to saddle this hillbilly whore with

Just curious, where do you see anyone making excuses for the killer? What I do see is no connection between PP and the killer other then being at that location. CNN reported that no one in the office was injured.
You can't read? Did I say anyone was making excuses? I'm simply offering more info on the shooter that goes beyond the physical proximity of PP.

Me thinks i was agreeing with you. Or tried to.

Anti-Obama, tin-foil hatter afraid the gov't is out to get him, shooting up people at a PP clinic and saying afterwards "no more baby parts."

Hard to say where his leanings are.
He was anti-a lot of things. Using your simple binary thought process you can blame it on pot too. The tinfoil is on your head.

Me thinks i was agreeing with you. Or tried to.
Try saying what you mean instead of expecting others to know what you "thinks".

Anti-Obama, tin-foil hatter afraid the gov't is out to get him, shooting up people at a PP clinic and saying afterwards "no more baby parts."

He was anti-a lot of things. Using your simple binary thought process you can blame it on pot too. The tinfoil is on your head.
We know he was anti-abortion.

How about reaching into that racist bag of yours and pull out all the shit you bastards used to describe dead nigga's that encounter the law or the nigga's in Chicago....I'm sure you'll find quite a few to saddle this hillbilly whore with
Yes. Groundhog day.

How do we know he's anti-abortion? How many people inside the clinic did he kill?

How do we know he's anti-abortion? How many people inside the clinic did he kill?
1. His comment "no more baby parts" after the shooting..
2. He committed the massacre at the PP clinic.
2. His ex-wife said he was anti-abortion, conservative Christian.

A crazy loser that used GOP faux rage to justify killing people.
When it's a white Christian, he's just a cray loser brain washed by the Christian right. When it's a Muslim, it's an international terrorist and Islam is the religion of hate and violence.
When and where was that claim made? Why do liberals lie so frequently? You think the Boston bombers weren't motivated by their belief in Islam? Or the Ft. Hood shooter? Or 9/11? What planet are you on?
The way it works.....Islam is not a problem, ever,no matter how well funded they are, how organized they are, how many people they kill, or how many times they say they are going to kill and subjugate everybody else. ANY time anybody dies violently, it's an indication of Christian violence. No matter what the killers say.

Forum List

Back