POWs feel affinity with McCain, but won't let it affect their votes

What affirmative actions?

I went back and read the drivel on the link.

It continues to amaze me that the only assholes who compare him to Jesus or the Messiah or a frigging cult are the righties.

This is so typical of people who don't have a valid argument. They create some crap like this and then turn in on their opponents.

He is smarter than you. He is more succesful than you. He is running for president and you aren't.

Must really piss you off because he's Black and they aren't as smart as you.

Some POW's say they won't vote for McCain "simply" because he was POW and you wet your pants'

He is also half white.

Further, Affirmative Action has helped to even the playing field to some extent. You don't take 200 years of inequity and say it's gone, now we are all equal, let's move on folks.

Idiots.

This is interesting:

Indeed, while three of the five former POWs interviewed plan to vote for McCain, one of them actually preferred former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, who quit the race during the primaries. A fourth veteran is solidly for Obama while Gray described himself as an undecided voter who might not make up his mind until he is in the ballot booth.

[Gray] sighed, and added, "I have a harder time voting for a black man than a white man. I'm trying to overcome that."

Forum List

Back