powell vs hillary in 08!

Redz said:
all the best myths have an element of reality, they just overstate and distort reality.
its true that the left uses fear, but they have no control over the terror alert status or really any policies at all at the moment.
apart from propaganda, i'm just worried about the policy direction, in particular in the middle east, military intervention there will in my opinion only lead to the myth becoming real and then thats bad for us all, because the logical conclusion is that clash of civilisations madness, and then we are all fucked.
:duh3:

The myth is already real. You're talking out your ass.

rtwngAvngr said:
The myth is already real. You're talking out your ass.
maybe, but i wish you had seen that programme then you might think differently. regardless i think it reasonable to assume they are using propaganda as it is a central feature of straussian neo conservative theory. :terror:

Redz said:
maybe, but i wish you had seen that programme then you might think differently. regardless i think it reasonable to assume they are using propaganda as it is a central feature of straussian neo conservative theory. :terror:

You can assume what you know to be contrary to the facts if you wish. I choose to believe the actual truth.

rtwngAvngr said:
You can assume what you know to be contrary to the facts if you wish. I choose to believe the actual truth.
the truth your government tells you, i thought a big part of conservatism was a dislike of government, in particular big government. seems like pretty big government over there since 9/11, but thats fine because its all about our safety. anything to prevent horror like that again. thats reasonable thinking, and thats why it would be so easy to be exploit by those in power and in the media, because it is reasonable, it is understandable.

rtwngAvngr said:
Cheney, rummy,wolfowitz,pearle etc are admitted followers of straussian theory
the theory says use straussian myths, it a central concept
but you don't think its reasonable to assume they use straussian myths
i think if they didn't use straussian myths,they why say they are straussians, it only gives nuts like me ammo.
:terror:

Forum List

Back