powell vs hillary in 08!

i'd like hill, but i think obama would be more electable as less political history. think he'd do better in south despite the obvious.
Rudy to run for reps to cash in on his 9/11 goodwill, McCain would win it if he ran but i think he'll be too old, and Jeb will have some role, after all he was mean't to be prez, not his alco-bro, sorry ex-alco-bro.

Jeb has already said he doesn't want to run.

I would vote for:

Condi
Chris Cox (of CA)
Bill Frist
Rumsfield
Dino Rossi of WA! (let's hope he wins the governor's mansion)

Maybe its me but id rather not see any Clinton near the white house ever again. And when i say near i mean as in running for election. Surprisingly John Kerry was alot closer to the Presidency than I really feel comfortable. If this two party system is going to become viable again the Democrats are going to have to reorganize, reform, cut off the extremists and get back the basic American values like the Republicans did. I dont want to see anyone like Carter, Clinton, Gore, or Kerry anywhere near the Presidency.

gop_jeff said:
Jeb has already said he doesn't want to run.

I would vote for:

Condi
Chris Cox (of CA)
Bill Frist
Rumsfield
Dino Rossi of WA! (let's hope he wins the governor's mansion)

condi vs hill!!!
that would be good for your country, a prez chick, condi's way hotter tho!

bill frist seems a decent chap

rummy is too old now, is 4 yrs he'll be 108!!!
kidding but he'll be old, real old
and hes a neo con and those guys are scary!

Redz said:
condi vs hill!!!
that would be good for your country, a prez chick, condi's way hotter tho!

bill frist seems a decent chap

rummy is too old now, is 4 yrs he'll be 108!!!
kidding but he'll be old, real old
and hes a neo con and those guys are scary!

Are you still stuck on this straussian crap? From my experience it's the left who's main technique is fear mongering.

I like Bill Frist. I don't know how interested he is in running and haven't heard his name come up much, but I'd like to see him run. Then again, how many people were bringin up names like Howard Dean or John Kerry four years ago?

And, of course, there's always JC Watts. I don't know about '08, but maybe someday. In fact, Frist/Watts doesn't sound bad at all.

As far as the Dems, it depends on where they decide to go from here. Unfortunately for them, it's pretty much written in stone that Hillary is going to run in '08. She'll most likely get the nomination, then get stomped in the election.

Jimmyeatworld said:
And, of course, there's always JC Watts. I don't know about '08, but maybe someday. In fact, Frist/Watts doesn't sound bad at all.

The first black president, or even woman president, will most likely have to be a Veep before running for the big seat. So this is not at all a bad idea!

Jimmyeatworld said:
I like Bill Frist. I don't know how interested he is in running and haven't heard his name come up much, but I'd like to see him run. Then again, how many people were bringin up names like Howard Dean or John Kerry four years ago?

As far as the Dems, it depends on where they decide to go from here. Unfortunately for them, it's pretty much written in stone that Hillary is going to run in '08. She'll most likely get the nomination, then get stomped in the election.

Frist has some serious issues with ethics to deal with, there is no way that he will run.

freeandfun1 said:
The first black president, or even woman president, will most likely have to be a Veep before running for the big seat. So this is not at all a bad idea!

how about rudy and powell vs hillary and some other shinny edwards pony

rtwngAvngr said:
Are you still stuck on this straussian crap? From my experience it's the left who's main technique is fear mongering.

Neo con theory advocates using propaganda, u know it, it was in the article YOU posted
Rummy, Cheney, pearl, wolfowitz etc..all freely admit to being Neo cons!
so i think its reasonable to assume that they do indeed use propaganda (straussian myth) as it is a central feature of the neo conservative theory. the BBC programme the other day, cliamed the straussian myth in this case is the whole notion of al-queada as a global terrorist network.
controversial i know, liberal bias perhaps, but i wish everyone could see it.
its called "the power of nightmares"

Forum List

Back