Powell tells Republicans to "stop shouting at the world."

I have nothing but admiration for Colin Powell. It is too bad that he allowed himself to be used by Bush and Cheney. It was a momentary lapse in judgment that will likely stigmatize him for the rest of his life. Thats too bad, because I think he would have made a perfect Secretary of State, or Defense Secretary, or even someone to take charge of the reconstruction of New Orleans.

Delusional .. this is far from a "momentary lapse in judgment" as evidenced by his history.

Countless people are DEAD in part because of the lies he knew were lies he told at the UN.

Powell should be in front of a firing squad.

Delusional .. this is far from a "momentary lapse in judgment" as evidenced by his history.

Countless people are DEAD in part because of the lies he knew were lies he told at the UN.

Powell should be in front of a firing squad.

If there is concise, objective evidence that Powell knew he was giving inaccurate information to the UN, please post a link. Thank you

If there is concise, objective evidence that Powell knew he was giving inaccurate information to the UN, please post a link. Thank you

and if not, we can just assume he was a sock puppet?

I've posted his own words in this thread as well as his history of lies and deceit. The State Department, his department, had already discredited the same lies he told to the world .. and by his own history, Powell is no stranger to lies.

This fascination to turn Powell into some innocent victim is absurd and demonstrates an ignorance of his history.

What in the hell do people think the "Powell Doctrine" is? It's go in and blow everything and everybody the fuck up, irrespective of useless labels like "innocent" or "civilian" or "children" or "babies." .. And while you're blowing shit up, destroy everything those useless labels might need for survival like "food" or "water" or "roads" or "hospitals."

Yet we herald this spineless motherfucker who has the blood of thousands of now DEAD American soldiers on his hands .. the same soldiers he swore by oath to protect and defend, but didn't have the courage and honor to deliver on that oath.

This is the bastard some call "hero"

Forum List

Back