Powell endorces Obama again

I dont know why that's suprising. Obama became the first affirmative action president.

where are your links proving Powell was an incompetent soldier?.....and of course as your a vet yourself i guess you can talk trash about the guys military career.....right?....

It's all over the fucking internet. Go and do the research yourself and get back to me. And while you're at it talk to a bunch of retired military guys like I do every day.

i do talk to vets.....the PO is around 30% vets.....and they dont rag on a guy who has been wounded twice in combat and accomplished what he has.....they also dont like non-vets ragging on Vets......like you who cant keep Powell the Politician separate from Powell the Vet....

Last edited:
To be fair, Powell's motivation is his anger at the NeoCons who started the Iraq War.

He felt he was ill-used in that war, his personal crediblity being used to get US Support against Saddam, and then a war was started that was ill-advised and wrong on many of the points.

And now he sees Romney getting the band back together.

I just want to say that the bigots here on USMB are real cowards.

Why don't they talk here the way they talk around their house or friends, dropping the N-word or other racial slurs for blacks.

They mock political correctness, yet it controls them and dictates the way they speak.

Us moderates and left-leaning folks must scare the shit out of them if they are afraid to be themselves when posting online.

Come on, TeaBrains, let loose...

Why don't they talk here the way they talk around their house or friends, dropping the N-word or other racial slurs for blacks.

They mock political correctness, yet it controls them and dictates the way they speak.

Us moderates and left-leaning folks must scare the shit out of them if they are afraid to be themselves when posting online.

You must be really exhausted with all those imaginary racist running through your head.

You must be really exhausted with all those imaginary racist running through your head.

yea this Nut guy is as about as coherent as Douger is......he just reaches into his Far Left bag of slogans and tosses them out there.....

yea this Nut guy is as about as coherent as Douger is......he just reaches into his Far Left bag of slogans and tosses them out there.....

All he's doing is projecting the hidden agenda of the democratic platform. The DNC behind closed door are a racist group of people. The party plays lip service for votes.
If they are the party for the minorities why are minorities still in poverty on welfare? Why is black unemployment at 14.1% Why do a lot of black expect that free obama phone?
Why do they think they need the government for help?

Remember him?

artur-davis-ap-8-29-12.jpg

In a sense, Colin Powell is Obama's godfather. If Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice had not been elevated to unprecedented levels of power, influence and visibility by three Republican presidents, most especially by George W. Bush, America would not have been prepared to elect a black man to the presidency in 2008. For better or worse, Obama is a large part of Powell's legacy. Of course he endorses him.

Didnt the Left vilify Powell as an Uncle Tom when he was in BUsh's cabinet?

The left are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet.

But he proved everyone wrong. Next!!!!! We are ready for the next stupid comment from the right.

OK. When did that happen? When he went in front of the UN and swore up and down Saddam had WMD? Yes, he proved all the lefties wrong.
Next.

Forum List

Back