Powell endorces Obama again

Here come the RINO comments or the attacks about "who cares what Powell thinks"...

Powell has zero credibility with most people that support Obama..and people on the right view him as a defector.

This might sway a few in the middle NeoCons. But then again, Romney is the second coming of GW Bush, without the compassion.

This has absolutely no effect whats so ever, and yes, Powel is a worthless POS.

Didnt the Left vilify Powell as an Uncle Tom when he was in BUsh's cabinet?

The left are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet.

Nope.

The left "vilified" him as a shill and a liar.

He destroyed his credibility by taking his juiced up intelligence to the UN..most of which he had to "edit' because it was so ridiculous.

Where upon..the "case" was so weak..that the US had to go it alone.

Here come the RINO comments or the attacks about "who cares what Powell thinks"...

No no.

You loons on the leftwingnut squad are absolutely right.

EVERYONE, of course, places great stock in what Powell says.

Always.

:lol::lol::lol:

i would vote for Powell over anyone of the contenders going right now....

I would not.

I lost a ton of respect for him.

And he just doubled down on that by endorsing the incumbent for re-election.

Nope.

The left "vilified" him as a shill and a liar.

He destroyed his credibility by taking his juiced up intelligence to the UN..most of which he had to "edit' because it was so ridiculous.

Where upon..the "case" was so weak..that the US had to go it alone.

Well, partly right. The left did vilify him for being an alleged liar and shill, whether his presentation of intelligence to the UN was "juiced up" or not. And it's not at all clear that it was "juiced up. That was just a convenient slam to take against him because the left's political agenda found it expedient.

In actuality, I recall many libs coming right out and referring to the former General as a "Tom" or as the "house Negro" when that kind of rancid rhetoric was deemed fine and dandy by otherwise politically correct leftwingnuts (all in the 'greater cause' of pissing on Boooooosh).

And the US did NOT "go it alone," in any event.

did not the right start calling him a "RINO" when he did not tow the line?....

Do you honestly think those things are equivalent? That's the first problem. Even if some in the GOP called him a RINO (and as I recall he never expressed a party affiliation), does that excuse racism from the Left? Second, the Left called him an Uncle Tom merely for serving in the Bush Administration. Those in the GOP who opposed him did so because of views he took. See the difference?

Forum List

Back