Poverty, Stress, and Achievement: What Role Does Racism Play?

Are yu kidding me? Why would Charlie Bass want to focus on illegitimate kids missing fathers, crack head street professions and the importance of chrome rims over child support when there are white people to blame?

Setting up strawmen arguments and blurting out racist stereotypes doesn't change reality, some of you whites are indenial if you think black people have it some much better than whites.

No, you are in denial that some black people just fuck up ... white people do to, we just don't have anyone to conveniently blame for it.

If you think black people have it better than whites you are the one who's delusional as well as f***d up, not black people, because your position has no support with hard evidence and facts.

Setting up strawmen arguments and blurting out racist stereotypes doesn't change reality, some of you whites are indenial if you think black people have it some much better than whites.

yea, I know dude.. bonus affirmative action points merely for being black is just like Atlas's boulder!

:lol:

The Bass doesn't bite bait nor respond to trash from trolls, when you post hard evidence that blacks in America have it better than whites then the Bass will respond. You speak of all these advantages that blacks have over whites, where are they? Where are those advantages in the criminal justice system, distribution of wealth, job opportunities, etc? Post hard evidence faggots, the Bass is still waiting.

you JUST RESPONDED, genius!

:rofl:

You enjoy this advantage every time you get more consideration for merely being black in a white dominated culture. Let's see you throw out Affirmative Action and act so fucking cavalier.

yea dude... it sure is WHITE PEOPLE making negros rob liquor stores and shoot each other over crack money. sure. SUUUUUUUUUUURE it is. There is the gleaming sunbeam of your worthless ghetto education shining like a beacon of ignorance again, house negro. It doesn't get much more concrete than AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. Don't feel wealthy enough? Stop having illegitimate children who you abandon to welfare while robbing enough liquor stores to buy some rims and a tupac cd.

:thup:

yea, I know dude.. bonus affirmative action points merely for being black is just like Atlas's boulder!

:lol:

The Bass doesn't bite bait nor respond to trash from trolls, when you post hard evidence that blacks in America have it better than whites then the Bass will respond. You speak of all these advantages that blacks have over whites, where are they? Where are those advantages in the criminal justice system, distribution of wealth, job opportunities, etc? Post hard evidence faggots, the Bass is still waiting.

you JUST RESPONDED, genius!

You enjoy this advantage every time you get more consideration for merely being black in a white dominated culture. Let's see you throw out Affirmative Action and act so fucking cavalier.

yea dude... it sure is WHITE PEOPLE making negros rob liquor stores and shoot each other over crack money. sure. SUUUUUUUUUUURE it is. There is the gleaming sunbeam of your worthless ghetto education shining like a beacon of ignorance again, house negro. It doesn't get much more concrete than AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. Don't feel wealthy enough? Stop having illegitimate children who you abandon to welfare while robbing enough liquor stores to buy some rims and a tupac cd.

:thup:

Still waiting on hard evidence faggot, that black people have it better than whites in America and its amazing how you contradict yourself by speaking of all these great advantages blacks have while simultaneously speaking about how messed up our condition is and about how much failures we are, nice way to prove your BS arguments, :D

You and your BS, punkdafied, homofied, sissified cronies have n o evidence, that trolling, flame bait and crap tautology, lets see some facts and figures that blacks have it better than whites.

Mr Bass is all about reality, here's some reality right here

Study: White ex-criminals preferred over blacks - Jun. 17, 2005

And these faggots say that being black in America is an advantage with AA when a white criminal ex-con is more preferred in hiring than a black man without a criminal record, :rolleyes: still waiting for you faggots to support your claims, the clock is still ticking.........

EDIT:

here's another study done in Milwaulkee, same outcome using the same criteria, and you cracker racist faggots still believe being black is an advantage and white privilege doesn't exist?

Study Shows How Deeply Black Men Face Discrimination In Hiring

Last edited:
Again, say that after giving up AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, cotton picker. I bet you won't! further, it's fucking HILARIOUS that your core example of black job seekers seems to be.. CONVICTS!

I told you.. when i want your OPINION i'll come visit you in jail.

Again, say that after giving up AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, cotton picker. I bet you won't! further, it's fucking HILARIOUS that your core example of black job seekers seems to be.. CONVICTS!

translation:

I have no evidence to refute the magnificent Charlie Bass, so i will troll him and troll him in my typical fashion in an attempt to ear him down. If that doesn't work, i will ignore all the evidence that refutes me and rant that blacks should go back to Africa if they don't like the second class way we treat them, after all, compared to how things are in Africa, blacks should be thankful and grateful to whites for the 430 years of slavery, lynching, separate but unequal and Jim Crow, since its better than whats going on in Africa it must be a good thing. This sums up my sorry ass argument against Charlie Bass.

Still waiting for evidence that blacks have advantages and everything better than whites, seems like Shogun has no evidence for his claim, only his stupid misunderstanding and shameless distortion of what affirmative action is and has accomplished since its inception is all he has to offer.

translation:

I have no evidence to refute the magnificent Charlie Bass, so i will troll him and troll him in my typical fashion in an attempt to ear him down. If that doesn't work, i will ignore all the evidence that refutes me and rant that blacks should go back to Africa if they don't like the second class way we treat them, after all, compared to how things are in Africa, blacks should be thankful and grateful to whites for the 430 years of slavery, lynching, separate but unequal and Jim Crow, since its better than whats going on in Africa it must be a good thing. This sums up my sorry ass argument against Charlie Bass.

well, I mean, if THAT is how you interpret what i've posted then it's really no wonder why blacks have a higher illiteracy rate than whites..

Feel free to keep talking to yourself, dude. No one really cares what a crazy ****** has to say anyway.. That is, unless the question is, "may I shine your shoes, mr white man".

More evidence that blacks have it better than whites in America and that being black means having special advantages:

Black nurses earn less than whites - Crain's New York Business

Damn *******, we are too delusional to see how much better than the whites we have it just because we black, :D

I agree. Were it nor for Affirmative Action you probably wouldn't even HAVE nursing jobs that were more than likely taken from a better qualified white person.

Still waiting for evidence that blacks have advantages and everything better than whites, seems like Shogun has no evidence for his claim, only his stupid misunderstanding and shameless distortion of what affirmative action is and has accomplished since its inception is all he has to offer.

I've already relayed my evidence, negro. If you choose not to read it like you choose not to pay child support then so be it. Blame yourself when your bastard child grows up to go to prison instead of, *yawn*, a white person.

Speaking of illegitimate black bastards....

Sunday is FATHERS DAY, chuck..

Forum List

Back